• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kalos Lover KirkJo

KirkJo

Kalos Lover
Years
  • Yo! Name's KirkJo and I found PokéCommunity through Googling Pokemon communities. Pokemon's been one of my childhood fandoms and first games to play (FireRed being my first introduction) - though I'm a casual player at best. I never played the card games nor do I play competitively or do stat/IV training or any of that sort. I just like the characters and like to think about them, with my favourites being Calem/X, Professor Sycamore, and Diantha (needless to say, XY has been my most favorite of Pokemon games).

Of my hobbies, I'm huge into roleplay. I've been role-playing for about 8 years now and through that experience, I really enjoy narrative or story-based roleplays, world-building, and character development. I'm not too battle/tournament-oriented, because just from witnessing and experiencing them myself - OOC fights or drama isn't worth a measely battle.

Within Pokemon, I specifically just roleplay as human canons. My attempts at playing (or trying to play) as a Pokemon has me stifled on construing limits, motivations, goals, etc. for such a character type. As of now, I don't have a huge interest in creating a personal Pokemon OC nor joining any group roleplays (with the latter that I'm still figuring out this place and just a little more comfortable with 1x1 RPs) but that may change in the future - who knows. Overall, I'm looking forward in checking out all corners of the PokéCommunity.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey Kirkjo! Welcome to the forums! X & Y are also some of my favorite entries, since they introduced the Fairy type and that's kinda my shtick. But we definitely have a great RPing community here so i hope you'll check them out! And if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. :)

Years
  • Sycamore is an awesome character; I wish they expanded on him in the XY story a bit more though. There could've been some interesting history and interactions between him and Lysandre.

Welcome KirkJo. :> Seems like you'd have a lot to contribute as such a big Pokémon fan, so I sincerely hope you will have an enjoyable time here!

Back