• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen You're gonna be in the hall of the fame...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ...and the world's gonna know your name.

Except that wasn't the case. Being a Hall of Famer didn't really meet much in the Unova games. Sure you got to get DNA Splicers but really, nobody knew your name. You ARE the best trainer in Unova and nobody treats you like that. If you could have it your way what would have you wanted as rewards for becoming champion in these games? How would have you wanted Unova to react?

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    I feel like there at least needs to be somewhere other than re-battling the Elite Four where you're recognised, like the Pokémon Trainer Fan Club in Gen III - it was a pleasant surprise stumbling on that in Emerald.

I haven't played Black 2 for a while, are there at least newly-accessible areas?

Years
  • Yeah this was a problem in quite a lot of the Pokemon games, and apart from minor references, nobody seems to ever acknowledge that you're the champion. Sun and Moon made you feel like an actual champion, where you could accept challengers and I would have like to have seen this in Generation Five too.

Back