• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Senran Kagura gets its "first" remake

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    I'm sure there's a couple conservative types that refuse to try these games but for the few of you who don't mind the fan service and like Senran Kagura, there's a new remake coming out.

Senran Kagura Burst Re:Newal

The original game for 3DS was a side-scrolling beat 'em up that was pretty fun and got kinda challenging at the end. I had fun beating the game though. It did suffer slow down issues which was a drag but thanks to this PS4 remake, we'll get to enjoy the origin story with updated gameplay. Now the game follows the current hack and slash formula that SK is known for. Also there's the usual clean character models with buttery smooth frame rate.

Last edited:

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • You could be careful with the use of the term "conservative" since youll never know what kind of dardude sh*tstorms can occur. On topic, i own the 3DS titles (1st game was a rarity) of SK and i have to say to see the original game's story in the current form seems kind of a refresher. Its kinda funny how the creator mentioned that the 3DS titles were actually the main plot while the ps platform ones are gaiden or side stories.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    You could be careful with the use of the term "conservative" since youll never know what kind of dardude sh*tstorms can occur. On topic, i own the 3DS titles (1st game was a rarity) of SK and i have to say to see the original game's story in the current form seems kind of a refresher. Its kinda funny how the creator mentioned that the 3DS titles were actually the main plot while the ps platform ones are gaiden or side stories.

Eh sorry, I just get kinda irritated when I want to talk about this series I love and the first responses I get in other forums are about how offensive SK is or how they refuse to play it for XYZ reasons.

And I'm guessing SK wasn't very popular for Nintendo consumers and SK seems to fit in a lot better in its PS home. I support Tamsoft's decision if they decide to just stick with one timeline on Playstation platforms. Otherwise, I'm just glad to play Burst with better controls lol.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2017
    You could be careful with the use of the term "conservative" since youll never know what kind of dardude sh*tstorms can occur. .

Nice witty political context. 21 btw? haHAA

Also, INTeresting "remake".. emphasis on INT.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • One on the knob, the other rubbing the john.

Thats how to play any Senran game btw.

Back