• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Graphics] Porting Vanilla Red/Blue colors to Yellow version?

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2024
    Hi,

I know Yellow is already in color, but it is colored like the SGB palettes of Red and Blue rather than in full color like the Vanilla/Gen 2 hacks. My question is this; is it possible to port the full colors to Yellow, or to Red/Blue with another language like French? Yellow is my priority... if it can be done, of course. Thanks!

Years
    • He or They
    • Seen Jun 19, 2022
    IDK if you are still around, but I'll answer since nobody else seems to ever answer questions about Yellow.
    There is a Full Color hack of red/blue. You can try looking at how they do it and try to port the changes to Yellow, but I warn you, I looked and it looks very tedious. I might give it a try someday despite that.

Back