• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FR/LG Style Overworlds

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    Mate I have some sun and moon that I got from relic castle, will that work ??

I have those as well. I am remaking them. They are too limited in colors imo leaving them looking bland. I'm using them as bases and modifying them to look better.

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    Ok, Thanks for replying I hope you finished them. BTW do you have pokemon emerald overworld sprites rmxp format? If you have please give me. (Thanks for your hard work)
    I'm working on the emerald ones. I have quite a bit made. But not all. Check my deviant page for what's available at the moment
    In the meantime this author has remade the originals in frlg style
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=436714

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2021
    Hello everybody, im kinda new here and descovering how the comunity works. Does anyone know if aveotrainer still doing 3rdGen Sprites and does anyone here have interest in a Kahuna Hala Sprite? I made one but i don't know how god it is.

Sir William

Chemist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2021
    Hey friend I just wanted to know have you left the field of game dev and spriting ?

etique

etique
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2022
    can someone help? I did some object sprite (which I took from tilestes gym) are badges by kanto and hoenn. Anyone know how to make johto badges in the same format? sorry english
    FR/LG Style Overworlds

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    I made professor Magnolia in FRLG Style to go along with teh trainer sprite i made for her.
    FR/LG Style Overworlds

etique

etique
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2022
    FR/LG Style OverworldsWant to play Lillie? I found one, but I didn't think it was so cool

Years
  • Does anyone know where I can find GBA style sprites of team leaders, protagonists, professors, gym leaders, etc.? I have found a lot of sprites online, but they're all for RMXP (edit: Which includes yours, OP, I forgot that it was you when writing this), and it's a pain trying to turn the 4 by 4 sprite sheet into a long sprite sheet like is used for ROM hacks. Should I jump ship to RMXP, try harder to make a sprite sheet, or is there a resource somewhere online that I've missed? I've looked all over the web trying to find these and I can't. I've been mostly looking for Cyrus, but it's not a priority as I've only started making it and haven't really even started a story. It's a multiverse thing, and I'm recreating Kanto from GSC in FR to count as a parallel universe and I'm proud of what I've made thus far. There's going to be Team Rainbow Rocket as well as the versions of them that lost. I'm making a game specifically with Red right now, but plan on making individual games for Blue and Leaf, too. I can't recreate Kanto fully, so to save space, certain areas in one world or the other will be off limits to save space, but will be available in another game. I might be thinking too big, but I have a wild imagination.

I don't want to ramble on because I feel like this could be its own thread, but it is on topic. If it's out of place, tell me and I'll move it, or the admins can do it if that's what they do.

And mods/admins: I'm sorry about all the bullstuff. I'm sorry about my past behaviour on this site and the hosility.

Years
  • If anyone is making a FR/LG style Game I have a bunch of overworlds ive made for NPC's from random generations... y'all are welcome to use them... just credit if you do :D

Wow! Your OWs are really good! Can I adapt them to GBA format and post them in kalarie's GBA Overworld Resource? I will give all credits to you, of course.

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2022
    Great OWs! Can you make Red, Green and Blue from the Manga? Along with whatever Pokedex holders missing?

Back