• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] filling my dex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2020
    I am almost done with my dex in shield but i've got 14 left to fill it up, swirlix, slurpuff, aromatisse, scraggy, scrafty, escavlier, accelgor, mawile, passimian, turtonator, solrock, darumaka, darmanitan and zacian. most of those are version exclusives and i just need a bit of help filling the dex up. i dont intend on keeping any of them, just borrowing, i'll even use my zamazenta as collateral for the zacian. If anyone can help please contact me.

Commander Saturn

Information Broker
    Years
  • Hello there! I've moved your thread to the Trade Corner in hopes that you can gain some swift assistance.

That said, I believe I can assist you with almost all of these so just shoot me a message or contact me on Discord. My response times are generally quicker on Discord. "Izaya Orihara#2909".

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2020
    I am almost done with my dex in shield but i've got 14 left to fill it up, swirlix, slurpuff, aromatisse, scraggy, scrafty, escavlier, accelgor, mawile, passimian, turtonator, solrock, darumaka, darmanitan and zacian. most of those are version exclusives and i just need a bit of help filling the dex up. i dont intend on keeping any of them, just borrowing, i'll even use my zamazenta as collateral for the zacian. If anyone can help please contact me.

Hey, I'm on sword and I'm looking to do the same thing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back