• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zelda Fan Club!!

Fav Zelda game EVER!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I think LoZ games need a pretty Zelda. WW featured a younger looking one, and the N64 Zelda looked so pointy x_x

Needless to say, this new 'Cube Zelda better be good xD

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    Blazey boy said:
    yeah good just I wonder if anyone looked at the link you can buy ocarinas

I know, I have seen them in magizines. As for the new Zelda, I have topic sugesstion- When do you think it will take place? I think it may be before OoT, as a prequel to it. What do YOU think? XD

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I'm drooling about this year's E3. Do ya think they'll have a Zelda example for the Revolution's capabilities!?

Years
  • i heard that info somewhere in a magazine just like a link to the past is the first one i think and four swords is before minish cap and minish cap is before ocarina and wind waker is still un placed

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    Blazey boy said:
    i heard that info somewhere in a magazine just like a link to the past is the first one i think and four swords is before minish cap and minish cap is before ocarina and wind waker is still un placed

Wha? Minish Cap is before FS and FSA, it shows the origin of Vaati and the Four Sword, and WW is after OoT and MM!

I decided to put what I know about the timeline

LoZ--AoL--??
    LttP--??
    LA--??
    OoT--MM--WW--??
    OoA and OoS I think it might take place before them all
    FS--FSA--MC--??

These are not in just one chain because I don't know enough to put them all in one, If I missed a game tell me. all those ?? mean one of these chains go there but I don't know which one. I don't know everything! XD

Back