• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fate/Extella Link announced for the West

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
Years
http://www.xseedgames.com/2018/09/2...s-q1-2019-release-window-for-ps4-and-ps-vita/

XSEED Games has announced that the localisation for Fate/Extella Link will be released early next year on the PlayStation 4 and PS Vita. No news about a Switch version as of yet.

Honestly, I'm looking forward to the refined combat system. The first Extella's gameplay was kinda boring, but the combat for this one looks a lot more promising. Not expecting much story-wise though, but at least my PS Vita will see use once again! Any Servants you guys are looking forward to getting your hands on?

Years
I'll end up buying it, gameplay has some more thought put into this time probably to accommodate the multiplayer addition. Nothing really to say about it, the games already out elsewhere so everything to know about it is out there.

Back