• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fallout/Pokémon Crossover Dreaming

DEWGgaming

Newest Legend
Years
  • If there were to be a Fallout/Pokémon crossover, what would you want? I'd like the introduction of a Radiation Pokémon Type.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I'm imagining a zombie type Pokemon. That would actually be horrifying, because the concept of Ghost types is already kinda eerie enough..

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Durants would now be huge, and since they're part Steel type, they're probably resistant to gunfire

and that is scary

Years
  • The pokemon people would use would be interesting. Raiders would use quite a lot of dark types and brute force pokemon, like Weavile, Mightyana, Zangoose and Pangoro.
    Settlers would probably use what little grass and water pokemon are available to help with farming, along with some fighting types/bulky pokemon to help defend against raiders.
    I could see the Brotherhood mainly using steel pokemon (like Aggron) with the odd physic type.
    Any branch of the institute/advanced organisation would probably use artificial pokemon (like Porygon Z) as well as some rare pet pokemon (like Eevee, valuable grass/water types, electric types ect). It would also be mass producing pokeballs for solely its own use.
    Super mutants could instead be mutated pokemon from a Vault experiments (think shiny Ursaring with slight proficiency in human speech) and there could be an entire abandoned settlement/vault under the control of a vengeful Spiritomb.
    Pokeballs would be a lot rarer in the region. Some people would have learned how to create new ones, but these are expensive, slightly shoddy and in high demand. It would also need the pokemon it catches to be close to death in order to work, due to the low quality materials.

Back