• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruki's 16/240 Colors Titlescreen Request

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2017
    What do you want request?[/b]:16/240 color title screen.
    Amount of colors:Your choice, it should look cool.
    Style of titlescreen:Your style for fire red.
    Details:For title use Dark Aura, background should feature a red moon and nature surrounding. At right side there should be a Lucario preparing aura sphere to fire and at left side there should be a Darkarai using dark void.
    Offset of destiny: 990000
    If I have made any mistake please let me know.

Last edited:

pokefreak890

The One that will make everything great
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    I would like a 16/240 color title screen
    Amount of colors : your choice it should look cool
    Style of titlescreen: Your style for fire red
    Details: for the name of the game its pokemon Nova and the background would be black and the yellow thunderbolts and one the left side I want a zekrom that is preparing to attack and his color is like the one in the pokemon lithium blue sample
    Offset of Destiny: 0xF50000
    If I did this wrong plz let me now

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2019
    What do you want request?: *16/240 color title screen,

Amount of colors: What suits you best.

Style of titlescreen: Your kind of style for Fire red.

Details: For the title screen I would like "Triple Force" if possible Plus the title screen to include a "Lugia with a sea as beackground on the left. Ho-oh at the right with a volcanic eruptipn as backgrpund, and a rayquaza at the top with clouds as background"with a visible press start if possible.

Offset of destiny: If possible 0xD10000 preferably. Gonna have to work out how to add it myself as new to it. Will definitely credit you though.

Dr. Seuss

Will finish GS Chronicles, I swear!
    Years
  • Sorry guys, I'm no taking more requests, I'm not time to make another titlescreen due the university, please close this thread until further notices c:

Ayonn-

The Unbelivable
    Years
  • • What do you want request?: *16/240 color titlescreen, intro screen,antipiracy screen, bag background, entry image or custom diploma.
    Amount of colors: *16/240, you have the choice for the numbers of colours
    Style of titlescreen: *Your style
    Details: *The name of the Hack is Pokemon chaos, I would like to have a background with Dark MEwtwo X if possible and the name SIN corp in the start bar with the year 2018 please

I woul like that you put this at the end of the rom please, it woud be awesome, and if there isn't anything usable for Dark Mewtwo X, you can use another mewtwo

Crizzle

Legend
    Years
  • Sorry guys, I'm no taking more requests, I'm not time to make another titlescreen due the university, please close this thread until further notices c:

Hi
    I want to request a title screen with
    mega aggron in the right
    showing name pokemon metal fire
    And cerculean cave in the background

• What do you want request?: *16/240 color titlescreen, intro screen,antipiracy screen, bag background, entry image or custom diploma.
    Amount of colors: *16/240, you have the choice for the numbers of colours
    Style of titlescreen: *Your style
    Details: *The name of the Hack is Pokemon chaos, I would like to have a background with Dark MEwtwo X if possible and the name SIN corp in the start bar with the year 2018 please

I woul like that you put this at the end of the rom please, it woud be awesome, and if there isn't anything usable for Dark Mewtwo X, you can use another mewtwo

Am I missing something?

Wüfzhéévk

Ǵ̸͙̘͐̓ͅl̷̚͠͝? ?? �̝i̷͕͊t̵̠̼̹̆c? ?� �̣̭̓h̷̻̰̭̏͊e̵
    Years
  • Hello , i was just wondering if you get at last the patch of the antipiracy screen.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2021
    • What do you want request?: *16/240 colour titlescreen.
    Amount of colors: Whichever looks prettiest, I suppose.
    Style of titlescreen: Your style, but it'll be going on a Pokemon Essentials .
    Details: Title should be Pokémon Virus Version. Ideally the background should be a dark red-ish colour, with the word Virus gliching out. The cover Pokémon is are my game Legendary (I well send a pic in PM),with it's arms on the title. If that's too complicated for FR to handle, I guess just make alterations as you see fit.
    Offset of destiny: Since I largely have no idea about offsets for title screens and what have you, I'll parrot the other guys and say 0xD10000.

Last edited:
    Back