• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon Deluxe

Which Region do you want to visit after the Kalos region?

• Kanto

Votes: 18 12.2%
  • Johto

Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Hoenn

Votes: 15 10.1%
  • Unova

Votes: 50 33.8%
  • Sinnoh

Votes: 54 36.5%

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen today
I can't figure out how to make screenshots, I click on F8 and the screenshots are nowhere, even if I playtest or play the game without debug mode, it doesn't work.

Screenshots are saved in Documents\Saved Games\(Name of game) on Windows 7.
Take a look there, or its equivalents in other versions of Windows.

Pokébook1

Marene
Years
Sorry 4 not posting till now I was updating my game to the fullest and it goes till Camphrier Town and Route 6, 7 and Parfum Palace, though 7 is still under construction but I may put a demo out this year.

Spoiler:

remember it's the 1st game I ever made and I'm done with Camphrier Town but all in one needs fixing

Pokébook1

Marene
Years
Hello, Guys terrible stuff happened last year really!
I dunno who the heck hacked my laptop, I had a copy of Pokémon Deluxe that I tried to put it into my usb stick. Then my laptop was like infiltraded by many people, windows opened themselves, pages opened by themselves.. That's why I'm saying that someone hacked that laptop and I don't know who it was, last thing I remember was that I had "given" my laptop for a few days to the brother of my husband. I don't wanna think he was doing that, for the sake of my husband.

well, that said it means that the project's gone forever..
I have to do it again (3 years since 2015 I'm doing this, laptops I had to fix and 3 times it happened to me that I had to remake everything new)
It feels like the 4th time... but well stop complaining.

The last thing that I was doing was beeing in Relic Castle, cause I saw those tutorials of Lucas on that old laptop (now I have a Tower pc) I hope that I can stay on Relic
cause I saw a video of Lucas making a promotion on RC and I like RC, cause you can earn badges and the community is nice there.
but I had a conflict last year 2017
with Radical Raptor
cause I put that game on Showcase
and he said the game is trash, imagine someone saying you, your game is trash no one will ever play it. If I'd knew he would say that I would never ever showcase that came.
I reacted too fast, as I made a stupid comment on that I still regret
I feel bad for what I did and said I hope that everyone there can forgive me and let me enter there some time.

The game is now punished, it seems that Nintendo or some hacker took my game away. It's true. The last thing I had done on that old laptop was being on Discord
they reacted strangely to me as I were a guy o_O
Idk why, they never saw a latin face before... or what

then someone here send me messages year ago, that kinda intrigued me
I was wondering what he meant with "You know all languages.... luckily I just know portuguese" <_< is he purple Alladin (Lila Traube)? on Discord??
He helped me with Tilesets and I helped him too with NPC's.

The game I making now is not public.
I must think of one good story also Maruno once told me that the name "Deluxe" is forbidden, but idk why. I don't use that name. I'll rename that game's name for sure!

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Oct 18, 2022
Hello, Guys terrible stuff happened last year really!
I dunno who the heck hacked my laptop, I had a copy of Pokémon Deluxe that I tried to put it into my usb stick. Then my laptop was like infiltraded by many people, windows opened themselves, pages opened by themselves.. That's why I'm saying that someone hacked that laptop and I don't know who it was, last thing I remember was that I had "given" my laptop for a few days to the brother of my husband. I don't wanna think he was doing that, for the sake of my husband.

well, that said it means that the project's gone forever..
I have to do it again (3 years since 2015 I'm doing this, laptops I had to fix and 3 times it happened to me that I had to remake everything new)
It feels like the 4th time... but well stop complaining.

The last thing that I was doing was beeing in Relic Castle, cause I saw those tutorials of Lucas on that old laptop (now I have a Tower pc) I hope that I can stay on Relic
cause I saw a video of Lucas making a promotion on RC and I like RC, cause you can earn badges and the community is nice there.
but I had a conflict last year 2017
with Radical Raptor
cause I put that game on Showcase
and he said the game is trash, imagine someone saying you, your game is trash no one will ever play it. If I'd knew he would say that I would never ever showcase that came.
I reacted too fast, as I made a stupid comment on that I still regret
I feel bad for what I did and said I hope that everyone there can forgive me and let me enter there some time.

The game is now punished, it seems that Nintendo or some hacker took my game away. It's true. The last thing I had done on that old laptop was being on Discord
they reacted strangely to me as I were a guy o_O
Idk why, they never saw a latin face before... or what

then someone here send me messages year ago, that kinda intrigued me
I was wondering what he meant with "You know all languages.... luckily I just know portuguese" <_< is he purple Alladin (Lila Traube)? on Discord??
He helped me with Tilesets and I helped him too with NPC's.

The game I making now is not public.
I must think of one good story also Maruno once told me that the name "Deluxe" is forbidden, but idk why. I don't use that name. I'll rename that game's name for sure!
Well a lot happened I guess :/ here I was hoping to play this....Anyway I'm still gonna wait for this to come out

Pokébook1

Marene
Years
New Updates

OK! New Updates are coming out!
Pok?mon Deluxe

The story takes place in Kalos. Trevor is the assistent of Prof. Sycamore and Trevor will introduce you to the game. Trevor will give you one of 3 Kalos Starter Pok?mon, in his lab. Sycamore has his own lab in Lumiose city. You then, head off to Aquacorde town, battle your friend shauna and follow the story. You go to Santalune Forest, and fight against new Trainer types and catch a bunch of new Pok?mon! Santalune City offers you buildings to explore and the Trainer School and the Pok?mon Gym, too! You have to battle the Roller Skater girl for you to have the Roller Skaters! (They are working and they're faster then the bike!) If you want to trade your Bunnelby with a shiny Farfetched' talk to the Hiker in one of the buildings. Then, go to the Gym, solve that puzzle and defeat Gym Leader Viola -- So you can head off to Route 3 or optional to Route 22.

Before leaving the Town, Alexa will give you the EXP Share All! With that all your Pok?mon, can receive EXP after battle or after catching a Pok?mon. Then, head off to Route 4, there are many Items and Hidden Items! and new Trainer types! In the end of Route 4, you'll find Sina and Dexio, which wants to see a Flab?b?, You have to catch one. (I don't know if you have to have a Flab?b? in your Party) If they don't say anything more, you must have a Flab?b? in your Party. Then they start talking about Flab?b?'s new Fairy Type and about Lumiose City and the Pok?mon Lab and Sycamore wants to talk to you. So they go inside that gate and you have to follow them to Lumiose City.

(I'm at that point of the game)

* New Battle UI
* New Trainer types with their respective Trainer Sprites!
* Regional Dex (Central Kalos etc)
* New NPC graphic charset's (Your mom has finally feets to walk!)
* New Tileset and new Indoor Tileset

Screenshots:

Spoiler:

More Screenshots: From Santalune City to Lumiose City..
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Pokébook1

Marene
Years
This sounds cool! Will AZ be in this game?

Yes, of course. AZ will be in the game and there will be an event where the player can catch or have the same Flab?b? as AZ has! AZ will be very important to the story of the game, because of the war! The game is focused on which region did start the war with Kalos.

Pokébook1

Marene
Years
Thats a nice attempt and I like this idea. If you can add gen 7 pokemon please do

If I could make more than 2 regions I definitely would make Alola too! So, first I'll make Kalos, then I'd like to make a region based of England (because I know that Englad had many wars with france). If I have more space in RMXP I'll add Alola and the gen 7 Pok?mon, too! I'll try too!

PS: I love Greece and their mythology I'd love to make someday in future a fangame based on Greece too! I really like that the houses are white like Sotopolis City.

Pokébook1

Marene
Years
New Screenshots!

Spoiler:

New battle UI:

Spoiler:

Years
@PokeBook Working on your own version of X and Y huh, with Pokemon Essentials, that's cool, and i see that your looking for help, do you need a scripter, cause i'd be glad to help with some scripting, plus i can also provide some sprites, if you need some overworld sprites for the Team Flare Grunts (Unless you have some already).

Come and hit me up here, and click my name, to provide more info:
https://discord.gg/pXXprtH

Years
  • Age 17
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
maybe this game need better graphics if it has better graphics i will be very happy

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 10, 2023
1. what about quest log and a place where u can take on various quest there could be people that give you quest themselves too it can also be used for pokedex completion and elite four and champion completion and maybe for gym badges too

2. an encounter chart for people that want to complete the pokedex

3. hm items so there wont be hm slaves, but still keep the hms cause they have a few good ones

4. maybe add in a world championship after you beat all regions

5. maybe have different trainer classes

6. maybe make some buildings buyable for people to customize or rent out if you do the rent out part then increase the money cap if not they don't

7. dating could add romance into the game thing is it was based on a romantic city with hardly no romance that is like why didn't they add it for that region

Last edited:
Back