• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Platinum Team Ideas

Years
  • I have used all the starters at least once in Pokemon Platinum and I don't want to use them again. Does anyone have any good suggestions to make a unique team without the starter?

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    I suggest using Pokemon you've never used before and building your team around that. Like using a Wormadam or Cherrim if you've never used those before. Maybe a Bibarel

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2018
    If I get bored of the starters (which i sometimes do, as much as I love basically all of them) I'll switch out my starter very early for an early game pokemon. In Platinum, you've got pretty solid choices like Starly, Shinx and Budew early on and you can use them for the early portion of the game instead as your makeshift "starter"

Back