• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Can I Trade Pokemon From Sun/Moon To ORAS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hi everyone,

I currently have Pokemon Bank and its companion Poke Transporter. As such, I know that I can transfer Pokemon from ORAS to the Pokemon Bank, and then from there to Sun and Moon. My question was whether I could do the opposite. Can I take Pokemon from Sun/Moon, put them into the Pokemon Bank, and then withdraw them to ORAS? For example, could I put a Rowlet into Pokemon Bank and then withdraw it into Omega Ruby? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Steven C.

Years
  • Nope, sadly

Once they're moved up to S/M, there is no way to bring them back. New Pokemon (such as Rowlet) are not even coded to be in ORAS.

Years
  • Nope, sadly

Once they're moved up to S/M, there is no way to bring them back. New Pokemon (such as Rowlet) are not even coded to be in ORAS.

Is it the same for Pokemon that would be coded into ORAS? If I was to transfer my Muchlax from Sun to the Pokemon Bank, would i be able to withdraw it into Omega Ruby or is even this not possible?

Years
  • Is it the same for Pokemon that would be coded into ORAS? If I was to transfer my Muchlax from Sun to the Pokemon Bank, would i be able to withdraw it into Omega Ruby or is even this not possible?

That's not possible. You simply can't send something back to ORAS no matter what it is.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back