• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

rpgmaker xp all regions request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 13, 2018
so i just finished testing, if i can work with rpg maker xp, turned out that im pretty good at it.
scripting is no issue for me
but mapping takes ages for me
so wondered if its possible to download remakes of the pokemon main series regions some where.
i found kanto but would like to have as many as possible

im looking for
Kanto • Johto • Hoenn • Sinnoh • Unova • Kalos • Alola
Sevii Islands

i guess i have no chance for finding Alola, but the other regions could be possible

i wantt to excuse for my bad english, cause im german

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
If mapping takes you ages, there's a good chance it takes others ages too.
I'm also personally skeptical if you mean eventing with scripting, because you don't just pick up scripting in a short time.

Sure, all these maps could you made, but you don't just request someone to map all regions for you. That's not human and comes off as naive to people who are mappers, because they'll think you don't know what you speak of. You can request small things in this thread, but small resources only -- which this thread isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back