• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is there a flag to let the player access their pokemon

Years
  • In my rom i removed the whole starter sequence and the player gets a pokemon another way, but i cant access the party on the menu. Do i need to set a flag? if so which one?

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2021
    In my rom i removed the whole starter sequence and the player gets a pokemon another way, but i cant access the party on the menu. Do i need to set a flag? if so which one?

Yeah if you are using PKSV ui for coding then there is a flag for that setflag FR_POKEMON ( I might be wrong )
    Go in new gba rom ( Fire red ) See oak Pokemon giving code
    There has to be a setflag command for that and I think this do exist in XSE also

Mahian23

Behold my Supreme Power!
    Years
  • Yeah if you are using PKSV ui for coding then there is a flag for that setflag FR_POKEMON ( I might be wrong )
    Go in new gba rom ( Fire red ) See oak Pokemon giving code
    There has to be a setflag command for that and I think this do exist in XSE also

It's 0x829 for Fire Red

Back