• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, Quillrow's here!

Quillrow

red
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Aug 31, 2020
Man, it's been almost exactly a year since I last was an active user of this site. However, after spending the last few days wasting away my time with Ultra Moon, I've decided that I would return! I really want to get into competitive Pokemon (I go by Quillrow on Showdown, too!), and return to the world of shiny hunting!

I also do nuzlockes, and have an interest in writing storylockes of them, too! (It appears that I cannot add links, yet, but Google 'Nuzlocke Forums'. It's a little community dedicated to making fanfiction/comics based on notes taken while playing a Nuzlocke). I've done a Grass Monolocke through Y, and normal Nuzlockes through both Black and Black 2.

I hope to meet some new people here, and am often willing to chat! Have a lovely day!

Years
Welcome back Quillrow!! Please let us know if you have any other accounts, since making new ones is no longer allowed.

Would love to do a nuzlocke in gen V games personally.. they were my favorites and I miss them so much. You're giving me quite a bit of inspiration just mentioning that haha. See you. :'D

Back