• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I thought I made a welcome thread already. :0

Years
  • I suppose not~

Hello !! I used to be Ratiosu on here----I wrote a fic that made Fanfiction of the Year, I believe it was January 2005, called "Darkness In My Heart". Basically that was a terrible fic and I'm so much better now and so I decided I'd come back and roleplay and such and see how you all are. :3

My name's Ezra! Feel free to drop by my profile any time~

Years
  • Welcome baaack Ezra! ^~^ It's great to have you here again!

That's a pretty cool achievement.. and quite a long time ago. And I thought my first account from October 2006 was old, haha. XD; But of course since it's been so long I'm sure you've gotten a lot better, so it'd be cool if you could share your stories with us again. Maybe you can review other people's stories as well if you're comfortable with that so that's another cool option to look at. Roleplaying is really amazing here though from what I can see, and I'm sure you're going to love it there. What kind of RPs are you mostly into? Pokemon or non-Pokemon?! I want to try to get involved in one sometime but sadly my memory is pretty bad so I'd have to work on dedicating myself more to 'em. :(

Anyways, have fun on the forum and such, all right? Be sure to let our lovely moderators know if you need any assistance and re-read the rules if you haven't already.. it's been a looong while, after all. I'd love to talk and get to know you sometime as well so perhaps I'll run off to leave a message now, whee.

See you around and thanks for coming back to PC! ♥

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Welcome back Erza! It's good to have you here again.

Granted, I wasn't here in 2005, so obviously I don't remember you hahaha. I kind of wish I joined PC years earlier cause it seemed like a great community back then. Of course it's still an amazing place to be around nowadays cause we've become even tighter and bigger since. It looks like you accomplished a lot while here the last time. I'd love to post a story here someday. I have had some idea on stories for years but haven't gotten around to writing them yet. One is a Pokemon fanfic and the other being a futuristic sci-fi story. Hopefully I can work on them someday. Like Cirno said, you should head over to Fanfiction & Writing and review and talk about others writings. You made Fanfiction of the Year so you should be a good writer and you could help someone out greatly. Roleplaying is a great way to show off how much you've improve and I hope you have fun with that.

A lot has changed since you last were here so look around and hopefully you can adjust to the changes. Be sure to go over the rules cause they're definitely different too. Even if we don't know each other, we can always change that! I won't mind if you drop by my profile so send me a VM anytime too! See you around and have fun here.

Years
  • It'd be cool if you could share your stories with us again. Maybe you can review other people's stories as well if you're comfortable with that so that's another cool option to look at.
    I am definitely looking at sharing my stories again. My skill level is much, much higher than it used to be, so I'm excited to see how my writing is received nowadays. If that terrible fic got FFotM I'm eager to see what my fics now will attain. ;3 I used to beta, actually, but it got very taxing and I was a beta for a lot of people/reviewed a lot of peoples' stories so I was basically always beta-ing/reviewing...very tiring after a while, haha. If the plot wasn't very good I'd get bored, and a lot of newer users didn't want to hear my corrections. I suppose they just thought I'd fix their grammar/spelling even though I specifically stated that I was a beta who would tell them what they could fix for their plot as well, and a lot of users weren't comfortable with the reality that no one read their stories because they weren't very good. :/
    Roleplaying is really amazing here though from what I can see, and I'm sure you're going to love it there. What kind of RPs are you mostly into? Pokemon or non-Pokemon?!
    Yes, I've roleplayed on here quite a bit under my old account as well! I actually stumbled across one of my old SPPf Digimon RPs while Googling an old Digimon OC, haha. That's how I decided to come back, because I wanted to really work on my writing. :3 I mostly RP on Tumblr at the moment. When I was on SPPf/PC I mostly roleplayed Pokemon/Digimon, specifically new DigiDestined type RPs since I adore world-building/team-building etc. On Tumblr I started off RPing in the American Horror Story fandom and gradually expanded to original characters (demons, angels, etc.) and a little bit in the Shingeki no Kyojin fandom. I do a little bit of everything. I'm pretty versatile. ;3
    I'd love to talk and get to know you sometime as well so perhaps I'll run off to leave a message now, whee.
    Haha, sure !! <3 It's nice to know people are still so friendly here, and I know I'll enjoy speaking to fellow Pokemon fans again. Not many on my dash on Tumblr, and there's too much drama there sometimes for me in certain fandoms. ;/

AWsquared -- Thank you !! It's good to know the forum hasn't fallen apart in the seven or eight years since I've been here last. Thankfully I'm much more mature than I was when I last visited. I cringe looking at some of my old posts, haha.

Trollax -- Thank you !! <3

Back