• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Items] Looking for Charizardite X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 27, 2018
Hola everyone, I am looking for somebody kind enough to trade me a charizardite X for any of the following items bellow.

(Charizardite Y, Damp Rock, Smooth Rock, Black Sludge, Metronome, Eviolite, Kings Rock, Whipped Dream, Everstone, Zap Plate, Sky Plate, Black Belt, Magnet, Silk Scarf, Spell Tag, Soft Sand, Thunder Stone, Sun Stone, Moon Stone, Shiny Stone, Leaf Stone)

I am also willing to trade a female level 31 Haunter holding a Gengarite

Please reply ASAP if interested, thank you:).

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 27, 2018
Yeah I can do it right now my friend code is 2724-4593-4370

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 27, 2018
Hey I'm pretty sure you're asleep right now but it would be the most incredible help ever if you could send me a message on here when you log on next. Thanks:)

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
Years
Hey I'm pretty sure you're asleep right now but it would be the most incredible help ever if you could send me a message on here when you log on next. Thanks:)

Yep sorry I did indeed fall asleep. My class is done for a few hours and I can trade now. My FC is next to my avatar pic as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back