• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Survey: Alolan Pokemon in FireRed

Do you like the idea of Alolan Forms changed to Sevii Forms

• Total voters

Aryan 10

Battle Legend
Years
  • Sevii Islands and Alola Region are similar they are both Islands..... Then how's about a FireRed hack with Alolan Forms known as Sevii Form..... They can only be found in Sevii Islands..... This would be intresting or not

Vote in Poll
    Aryan 10​

lilbluedemon

Crunching the numbers!
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2019
    Logically, it doesn't make sense.
    Since the Sevii Islands are so close to Kanto, they're the same climate, and terrain, unlike how different Alola is to Kanto.

PiaCRT

Orange Dev
    Years
  • So how's about replacing sevii island with Alola Region...

I feel like that makes even less sense. Unless it was a small part of the Alola region that would be mappable without diagonal or 3D features, just seems impractical when you could have something as simple as Samson Oak visiting Kanto and offering trades for Alolan variants of Kanto Pokémon, lol.

lilbluedemon

Crunching the numbers!
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2019
    Sure, you could add like 1 island from Alola, I guess.
    But, there's no fun in that.

Pokébook1

Marene
    Years
  • idk about rom hacking but it just make sense if you could make the alola region in 2d "obviously" and with all their Pokémon and alolan-forms, therefore all the alolan islands should be possible to insert. But how I said b4 idk about hacking a rom, or the space of roms etc. I hope it'll be possible in future. Because I would like to play a game with alolan Pokemon on my ndsixl.

Years
  • That sounds beautiful. Oh what I'd give to find an Alolan Marowak on Mt. Ember, or Alolan Raichu on Treasure Beach.
    Or even better, Alolan Exeggutor at Seavault Canyon.

Back