• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you think about salary?

johnsonraider

Banned
Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2018
    Some people think about salary depend on work, But work is little so is salary will little.

This is kind of estimation of work, some person pay 2000$ for work and some person pay 2,000,000$.

Work is depend on country, USA charge very high cost, as compare to India low on same work. Its totally depend on area vise.

In my school day I got very sadness for the work, I am solving a math problem but last 2 hrs I am not getting solution. My one friend is come and just see 2 second say an one line.

I can't believe my problem is solved, He told a example. I got Idea and implement. Very Incredible ..

That can say anyone can do work in 1 minute or 1 day but cost is different.

Last edited by a moderator:

pkmin3033

I think I'd be a lot happier if mine was more substantial, I can tell you that much.

johnsonraider

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2018
    When people going to older age, they don't want to switch the company they need to stable in a company. I felt this is real. I saw my neighbor uncle he is doing job last 10 years n a one company, I asked about that He told me I can't change the job because he has many reasons for the job change.

Back