• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Momentum | Re-Opening Giveaway!

What do you want to see in this thread?

• Total voters

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    okedokkee im already in. :)
    ffffffiiiiillllllllllllllleeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrr

im in
    fillllllllllllerrrrrrrrr

your wifi hates :'(

i guess we could always use a middle man if you got one lol

if not we could try the GTS thing

Last edited:

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    DX ugh. crap. sorry dude. :)

we could aslk air to help be middleman!

works for me mate

*cusses in languages noones even heard of*
    sorry had to get that off me chest, this is drivin me mad lol
    i kept gettin a 864-- error code, it was tellin me your security doesnt like me,cuz my secuirty could be harmful to yours, so basically i need ne security lol

Years
  • works for me mate

*cusses in languages noones even heard of*
    sorry had to get that off me chest, this is drivin me mad lol
    i kept gettin a 864-- error code, it was tellin me your security doesnt like me,cuz my secuirty could be harmful to yours, so basically i need ne security lol

i know this is BS. i can trade with anybody else, except everytime i try to trade with you i get a communication error and it Disconnects me. DX gah wtf.

hmm yeah this is wierd. mybe its a prob with nintendo? i disabled my firewall yesterday

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    i know this is BS. i can trade with anybody else, except everytime i try to trade with you i get a communication error and it Disconnects me. DX gah wtf.

hmm yeah this is wierd. mybe its a prob with nintendo? i disabled my firewall yesterday

probably nintendo. my internet went down yesterday for no reason,but nows it fine, so im blamin the company :P

well if you want i can hold it for you, and tomorrow we can get a middle man ^_^its too late for us to fuss with this lol,nearly 2am
    i know my anger has flared lol

Years
  • probably nintendo. my internet went down yesterday for no reason,but nows it fine, so im blamin the company :P

well if you want i can hold it for you, and tomorrow we can get a middle man ^_^its too late for us to fuss with this lol,nearly 2am
    i know my anger has flared lol

ok that sounds great. we will recruit a middleman. :) yeah im gonna turn in soon im tired as well

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    ok that sounds great. we will recruit a middleman. :) yeah im gonna turn in soon im tired as well

wife wants me to rest, so time for me to hit the bed lol
    cya mate sleepwell
    tomorrow you will have azumarill, & itll come with a bonus for all of this trouble ;)

Jin-Roh

VGC or Bust.
    Years
  • Live i did my first EV sale today ^.^ so now that i'm perfecting my method to make it faster... (1 poke every 3-4 hours without an item or pkrs) is there any your looking for? i know you like ev'd pokes you don't have but can't quite think of what you'd want me to e.v. for you.

Years
  • Live i did my first EV sale today ^.^ so now that i'm perfecting my method to make it faster... (1 poke every 3-4 hours without an item or pkrs) is there any your looking for? i know you like ev'd pokes you don't have but can't quite think of what you'd want me to e.v. for you.

hey thats great! :) actually i need a few (2-3 i think) of my pokemon EV trained. my gible, lapras, and bagon need Ev'ing badly.

i dont really have the time (or patience really) to ev all the pokemon i want trained haha. :D

MZAMKR

I'll trade anything.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2019
    Hey I know it doesn't really relate to your thread but if you aren't busy, or if anybody else on here can help. I'm trying to evolve my seadra and I need somebody to do a quick trade

Years
  • Hey I know it doesn't really relate to your thread but if you aren't busy, or if anybody else on here can help. I'm trying to evolve my seadra and I need somebody to do a quick trade

i would love to help but im busy ev training atm. -_-

ffffffiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiillllllllleeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Hey I know it doesn't really relate to your thread but if you aren't busy, or if anybody else on here can help. I'm trying to evolve my seadra and I need somebody to do a quick trade

let me help ^_^ i love to help, plus its part of my shops services :D

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    thanks volroc! :D don't worry he'll take care of it for you

anytime man,i got ur back,i owe you a bunch anyways, plus i always got my nakamas (friends) backs ^_^

and im always happy to help ^_^

Back