• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Momentum | Re-Opening Giveaway!

What do you want to see in this thread?

• Total voters

Jin-Roh

VGC or Bust.
Years
  • hey man how's it going?
    i can get ahold of tms

how many of each do you want? after this battle im about to do ill go get them and we'll discuss it some more :)

Jin-Roh

VGC or Bust.
    Years
  • yeah motor drive only helps so much when the hippo only took1/3 from ice punch with expert belt. heh.

so i was wondering if you had some iv'd pokes that you might find worth trading for the tms. they don't have to be shiny eggmoved or anything unless it's a weavile i need some pursuit! lol.

Years
  • you wanted azumarill right?

yep. ^_^

fffffiiilllllllllleeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrr

yeah motor drive only helps so much when the hippo only took1/3 from ice punch with expert belt. heh.

so i was wondering if you had some iv'd pokes that you might find worth trading for the tms. they don't have to be shiny eggmoved or anything unless it's a weavile i need some pursuit! lol.

ok would you like these?

mudkip lvl 1 impish/capable of taking hits
    egg move: ice beam

zubat lvl 1 adamant/likes to relax
    egg moves: brave bird/roost/u-turn

chimchar lvl 1 rash/sturdy body
    egg moves: fire blast/grass knot

shinx lvl 1 brave/likes to thrash about
    egg moves: thunder, fire and ice fang

Last edited:

Jin-Roh

VGC or Bust.
    Years
  • sounds good to me, i don't mind at all :) i'm about to have to remake half my team so that chimchar wil be a good replacement as i change my lead to maybe frosslass... i don't know anymore @_@

ever notice when you trade bats they look like they are laying on the ground dying?

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    azumarill is ready ^_^
    and we are in wifi

Back