• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PedAPP v2 - New Owner

mad.array

Eeveelutions... need more...
Years
  • A ha! It returns! I was hoping it wouldn't be too long before this was out up! Man you've made look downright unprofessional with your funky logos and custom made Poké Ball. Still, it looks like you're doing a good job. I can't wait to have a look at the next release and see what's new and improved!

Take care
    mad.array

Boonzeet

Pokémon Secrets of the Ages Developer
    Years
  • Okay, hey.

Sorry guys! I have a real life in my final year of school, so I shall be updating often now, I've done all my paperwork.

Alrighty! I've realised I'm incapable of scripting the following script.

However, thanks to Franlandia, we have all the overworlds and all the Kanto pokemon sprites from HGSS. I'm currently working on a few scripts from HGSS, namely the 'ambient noise' -- of course you can enable and disable this; but it's the crunching on the the dirt track, the swishing in the grass, and the ocean waves.

What do I need?

If anyone's capable of ripping the sound effects; I'd love you. It'd make my life so much easier.

I'm currently deciding what features the Standard Kit should have, in contrast to the PRO. However, I'm 100% certain the PRO kit will be the only one with the following script, as this is too hard.

I will try to update every single day from now on.

Sorry man, I was talking in-battle.

I figured most people would already have them but I wasn't sure so I figured I'd at least ask anyway.

I totally need these. You mean all 493? That'd help loads. Alternate Formes? If you can name them in the same fashion, (i.e. named in the same style, I think it's 193sb.png or something like that) that'd help me loads.

The .pb files are txts. You can find them in the PBs folder.

Ah right, I shall upload the releases tomorrow evening.

I HAVE ONE MORE QUESTIONE:
    How long will it take?

It will never be perfect.

I recommend making a dual screen script for this, with the menu and the running shoes settings at the bottom screen.

That'd be impossible for me, I'm only low-level. If people are willing to contribute, that'd be included in the PRO. Hell with a feature like that I'd have to charge for that o_O, that's really upscale.

in 4 days no posts weard:shocked:

Sounds good.
    Can't wait for the next release.

Thank you. It'll be very soon, although little changes.

i will upload these asap. the actual files.
    pro version on hold, only standard ATM.

Last edited:

Birdybot

-insert witty phrase here-
    Years
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2010

Last edited:
    Back