• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poke' Essentials Battle Animation Archive

Years
  • My Friend was send Kydove's Background to me so I Didn't know it is Private. I was send my apologize to Kydove and O.G. The Raptor battle system is all my false, I am very, very sorry. I was Remove it from my game. Thank Luca J.S, this is the first time i join non-Vietnamese Forum so i don't know a lot of things. This is a Big Experience for me.

Here is Sheer Cold: https://www.mediafire.com/?xkozk3ked3j

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 4, 2016
    Lol your amusing that you think you could possibly make me look stupid... I never said the contents werent stolen(I said i didnt think, which means i wasn't sure) if you read my post its quite clear about that. And it was quite obvious he stole the meterial so what would pointing that out in this post accomplish? Nothing that PMing him couldnt accomplish, but instead you flame and bash him publicly making him feel bad n like an idiot. Now dont get me wrong i dont like stealing either but there are nicer was to ask some1 simply return what they have taken. Besides Im on a forum about pokemon so I really couldnt care less about what anyone thinks about me. This is just my hobby not my profession. All i was saying there are better ways to slove the problem... he was helpful to people trying to get a nice catapiller script as a NEW member, we should treat NEW members with some respect, he's NEW maybe he didnt know that he couldnt use the meterials(Which is obviously a Fact). Whatever this is pointless I just dont like you arrogant kids when you take this stuff too serious n lost respect for others.

In other news yes the blizzard looks amazing i'll be using it...
    I find it amusing that you refer to everyone around you as kids yet your spelling and grammar is absolutely appalling.

Shikamaru88

Back dont know if I will stay.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2010
    I find it amusing that you refer to everyone around you as kids yet your spelling and grammar is absolutely appalling.

^^^^This was childish ^^^^^ who cares bout spelling n grammar as long as you get my point...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 4, 2016
    ^^^^This was childish ^^^^^ who cares bout spelling n grammar as long as you get my point...
    There are lots of people who care about spelling and grammar. I would rather read something and not liquefy my brain with leet speak. It takes no more than 1 second to extend your finger to type that extra letter to complete the word, so please do.

Maxedg8s

Revisiting...
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2012
    @ Meowth: Well I guess thats one reason the blizzard animation doesn't work. If its opened in editor.exe, it has no limit, yet it disappears later. I'm guessing thats a bug that wasn't resolved.

@ Help: If possible, can you fix the blizzard animation so it doesn't exceeds 200 frames? That'd be great. :D

Currently, I'm working on Stats Up/ Down and Swift. The thing about getting/ making attack sprite sheets are the spacing between the sprites.

Also, I might jump right into making a D/P/Plat version Confuse Ray attack. It seemed simple to make because I just need a circle sized gradient ball. Colors and size can be edited in the animation editor.

-Max

Maxedg8s

Revisiting...
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2012
    This is awesome. Nice proj. It'll help.. I just wish I had all the bitmaps, though.. >_<'

The bitmaps aren't hard to find.
    Just look around google. ^^

I don't know if you know about it or not but here are some links to the move graphics.

https://spriters-resource.com/ds/pkmndiamondpearl/sheet/21068

They are from sprites escorce which as far as I know isn't a forum so posting this link is allowed.

Yep, seen them. Gotta mess with the files to get them into the editor though.

So, it's somewhat stuck. Nothing new?

Nah, just somethings are a bit slow, especially around Thanksgiving.

I like this project! When it's finished I will totally use your animations.

Awesome. (>'_')>

Maxedg8s

Revisiting...
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2012
    Sorry about the long pause in time everyone, I'm really busy now a days...

Right now, I'm trying to get the swift animation to work, should be ready before December. :)

Maxedg8s

Revisiting...
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2012
    Gotta keep the tread active.... (and get some screenshots... )

I finished a confuse ray animation, but the rmxp file got corrupted and I lost all the data....

Ever since the new year, school kept me occupied...

Well I'll be back with an animation (and screenshots) soon.

NeoStar

Future Scripter Extraordinaire
    Years
  • In case this project is dead id like to take over. i cant start any major work till monday but i should have a few workable anims tommorow or thursday,

thepsynergist

Vinemon: Sauce Edition Programmer and Composer
    Years
  • I was hoping someone with a completed game would be nice enough to have their battle animation archive be a standard one, like built into the SDK of Pokemon Essentials. Or, make all the animations that were in ruby and sapphire and have those.

Maxedg8s

Revisiting...
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2012
    Ai, ai, ai, for some reason, time isn't one my side this year...
    I'm cutting out on some other activities to work on this project.

And now to replying:

I thought I'd contribute. Mortenkein from another site made these available to everyone, they're all the attack animation sheets:

https://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=Y6Y7IC04

No credit needed he says.

Found here:

https://www.rpgrevolution.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=25221&pid=303317&st=0&#entry303317

Ah, been looking for those. Thanks. :)

In case this project is dead id like to take over. i cant start any major work till monday but i should have a few workable anims tommorow or thursday,

It's not dead, I've been busy. :/
    The point of the project is for others to contribute animations, so you are welcome to submit at anytime.

I was hoping someone with a completed game would be nice enough to have their battle animation archive be a standard one, like built into the SDK of Pokemon Essentials. Or, make all the animations that were in ruby and sapphire and have those.

Not a bad idea at first, but I haven't actually seen a RMXP Game with a demo that have animations in it (besides the ones given in the starter kit). Hence, the main purpose of this thread. Besides that, I can work on ruby and sapphire animations. I wanted to start on more graphical animations, but still have problems having the animation smooth.

thepsynergist

Vinemon: Sauce Edition Programmer and Composer
    Years
  • For simplicity, you could just make all of the G/S animations. They were relatively simple, and they would function just as well. Otherwise, great job with this thread.

Maxedg8s

Revisiting...
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2012
    For simplicity, you could just make all of the G/S animations. They were relatively simple, and they would function just as well. Otherwise, great job with this thread.

Animations from G/S aren't such a bad idea. I'll keep that in mind.

Back