• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Game Dev Mapping Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
Years
  • The contest ends on December 3rd. Then after a few days Worldslayer and I will post the results.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    I got lazy towards the end, but I made this one for the contest. It may go in my game if I fix it up. But, about as close to perfect as I'm willing to go for at the moment. Some errors here and there, most out of the player's view.

----------

Serenity Way

http://i52.tinypic.com/2w3rgvn.png

Spoiler:

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
  • This may be late, but can I apply to be a judge, theres only 2 listed on the original post.

I've been making fangames for ages, I won't be biased against games with generic tilesets, Hell, I'm using G/S/C tiles for my game :P, I can see the beauty in the map structure.

EDIT: ah. kk

EDIT2: Heres my entry then
    http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/1031/83716901.png

Last edited:

shinylugia249

I'm back
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2016
    Didn't really have time to work on a map so i'm just going
    to submit one from my game:

Program: RPG MAKER XP
    Game: Pokemon Adventures: Ryen
    Name: Calodust City
    Description: Home of the 2nd gym, some call it the country
    paradise. It's a city well known for its rich soil and speedy processing
    of goods imported from all over Ryen.

Spoiler:

*All tiles by me SL249 or 44tim44/tImE and
    not for public use/distribution*

Cilerba

Years
  • This contest is now closed. We will not accept any more entries. ЩѻƦḽᶑʂḽдƴƹƦ™ and I will have the results up within the next week or two.

Legendaries

Ginzuishou/Heavy-Metal-Lover
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 2, 2021
    What about the results? My intention is not pushing you, just want to know the approximate date or if you did not forget about it xD

Cilerba

Years
  • I haven't been able to talk to ЩѻƦḽᶑʂḽдƴƹƦ™, so I apologize for that. Hopefully we'll be able to finish up judging the maps, and post them. :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Wait a minute...Didn't Poeman make a topic announcing Worldslayer as the winner (that confused the hell out of me cos he didn't enter AND he's a judge)? Now I'm starting to think that was for a hacking contest and he made the topic in the wring place...

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
    Years
  • Wait a minute...Didn't Poeman make a topic announcing Worldslayer as the winner (that confused the hell out of me cos he didn't enter AND he's a judge)? Now I'm starting to think that was for a hacking contest and he made the topic in the wring place...
    That was as a joke. And it seems I can't put that without writing more but oh well. Waiting to see the winner is fun.

Worldslayer608

ಥдಥ
    Years
  • As fun as it is to revisit this thread, it is quite dead, and you really should not be resurrecting threads this old. Please read the forum rules for more information.

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    As fun as it is to revisit this thread, it is quite dead, and you really should not be resurrecting threads this old. Please read the forum rules for more information.

And we really shouln't be mini-moderating. XD
    Maruno, stranger or any other Mod, please lock the thread!
    Why did you both choose to post in here (and mini-mod, which is against the rules) rather than report the post and move along? Reporting is faster and more noticeable to us mods than making some random post.

Thread closed, obviously.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back