• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Favorite gen 2 bug type

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Gen 2 bug types have good designs in my book. My favorite is Heracross of course, the Herculean beetle that you can always rely on, Megahorning everything to death (after you grind up to level 54, grumble).

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Loving these type threads! :)

Heracross yup, probably one of the best bug types ever introduced honestly. Most memorable to me!

Koopa_T

Zygarde Infinite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2023
    In Gen 2 Scizor was always my favorite. He is a good competitive Pokemon and never let me down! Sorry Butterfree... xD

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • I like all the Johto Bugs, but my favorite design-wise is Yanma. Unfortunately, everything else seems to have went wrong for it in the GSC days.

I also adore its Neo Discovery card artwork. It might just be my favorite Bug-Type art in the entirety of the TCG!

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    120px-166Ledian.png

Ledian, and it usually stays on my team.

aNEETguy

Burned out Gamer(literally fire is no joke)
    Years
  • disappointed to not see my main man Ariados on here but I have always been a sucker for forteress as well.Bug type forever!

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2018
    As much as I love both Hercross and Scizor, I am going to have to give the final point to Scizor because 1 weakness is better than 3 and with that defensive advantage, Scizor makes better use of Fury Cutter than Heracross.

Back