• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen deleted

Ammako

I hate you. You know who you are.
Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2018
    deleted

Last edited:
    Years
  • huu you're using Sandshrew also?! That makes me really happy.. I'm about to go back to the cave and catch one for my team too. Good choice A+. <3 go slay those kimono sisters for that awesome exp!

-Nonsense-

Luck = 0
    Years
  • The same guy in the burned tower lost his color when I beat him too. It must be a glitch like you said.

Also Morty's Gengar is a cheat, I tried the same strategy as you using Mud Slapping/Hypnosis Noctowl and he still managed to use Hypnosis and started with the Dream Eaters. : /

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I kind of don't really feel like playing, but I do want to finish the game eventually (you're welcome to try and find ways to motivate me to continue but I'm not sure how effective it may be.)

The #1 reason is because your screenshots are adorable... andddd... #2 I guess because Kanto is even prettier in GS? :) Gotta continue, do your members proud!

Back