• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

--~~..T3h Latios Comics!~..~~--

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    You coooooooopied me! That fire alarm joke is mine, and even the "no background" starting speech is similar to mine! Not to mention the title! The crappy background joke is also mine, and the hiring a villain for cookies episode, which was combined with 'the minion shop'!
    Also, the creating the Pixelatios is VERY SIMLIAR to my creation of the Pacissie.

Last edited:

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
    Years
  • Dragon-Chan said:
    You coooooooopied me! That fire alarm joke is mine, and even the "no background" starting speech is similar to mine! Not to mention the title! The crappy background joke is also mine, and the hiring a villain for cookies episode, which was combined with 'the minion shop'!
    Also, the creating the Pixelatios is VERY SIMLIAR to my creation of the Pacissie.

...Sorry. I'll Put You To Credits Because You Did The Original Comic. Well, New Eppy Coming Soon ^^ Thanks For That Sprite, Psychopathic Canine ^^

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    I hope the new episode has an ORIGINAL joke, one not copied from my comics. :\

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    This comic seriously sucks -_- There isn't any plot at all, you copied most of your stuff from Dragon-Chan, these kinds of comics always sucks and your grammar is horrible. It would really help if you learned to use the words 'a', 'the' and 'an', only to mention a few -_- And you don't say 'he did eat too many green light bulbs and turned into green colored Latios' it's 'he ate too many green light bulbs and turned into a green colored Latios', of course 'he ate too many green light bulbs and turned green' would sound much better -_- You should seriously learn some grammar and spelling before you make a comic. Most of your sprites are just recolors, you're stealing ideas, your grammar and spelling are horrible and... the list goes on. 0.5/10 because I'm feeling nice today.

Back