• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

CILAN ATE THE KIDS

"This Tastes Like My Favorite Ingredient"
Years
  • I'm new to this website and I don't really know what I'm doing. I like battling on Pokemon Showdown and watching the Pokemon Anime. I also think that Harley should be brought back in the Anime as well. Taillow is little floofy bird. Birds are great. 🤗
    Any tips or anything I should know?

Years
  • Hello! c:
    Welcome to the forums!
    I'm new as well, so can't offer any tips as of yet.. but there are plenty of different places to chat about your interests, so that won't be an issue!
    I think birds are great as well, I have a soft spot for Moltres ♡ w ♡

TheeWizard

Brad
    Years
  • I'm new to this website and I don't really know what I'm doing. I like battling on Pokemon Showdown and watching the Pokemon Anime. I also think that Harley should be brought back in the Anime as well. Taillow is little floofy bird. Birds are great. 🤗
    Any tips or anything I should know?

Welcome, it's nice to meet you.
    Like Sleepyy said there are plenty of different places to chat about all kinds of things and its not exclusive to just pokemon.
    Also, Tailow is great!
    I hope you enjoy your time here.

Years
    • Age 33
    • uk
    • Seen Jun 2, 2021
    Hello there welcome I hope your enjoy your time here there are lots of places to chat in I am sure you will find a place you love

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2021
    Nice! I think birds are cool too, mostly underrated. I haven't try every pokémon game yet, but on the ones I did bird keepers were mostly underused. I would love to see a Bird Gym!

Back