• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there!

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2019
    I've made a few question threads but figured I may as well introduce myself. I joined this site to learn how to rom hack, as I have a concept for a hack that I will begin in a few weeks when I finish exams. I look forward to being a part of this great community, and hope to be able to make meaningful contributions during my time here!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC! We have a lot of members who join up for learning to Rom hack! We have a section just for that! The Fan Games section should be what you're looking for. If you do need any help with that section, there are many threads that can give you a hand. Not to mention the moderators there are extremely helpful as well. If you ever feel a bit lost, don't hesitate to ask questions, we'd love to help you out. I hope to see you soon, and good luck on your exams! I'm sure you'll do well :D

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • I've made a few question threads but figured I may as well introduce myself. I joined this site to learn how to rom hack, as I have a concept for a hack that I will begin in a few weeks when I finish exams. I look forward to being a part of this great community, and hope to be able to make meaningful contributions during my time here!
    Hey Armaada, welcome to the community!

If Rom Hacking help is what you're looking for, the Fan Games section should take care of all your needs.

Do take time out to browse through other sections of the Forum as well. See ya around :).

Pika Pika :chu:

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Welcome Armaada! We get a ton of people joining to learn about ROM Hacking so we should have some pretty good resources and tutorials, as well as plenty of experienced hackers if you have questions. Good luck with your project! And like the others said, I recommend you do check out some of the other forums as well - it's easy to get lost in the depths of the hacking sections but there's a lot of other fun stuff out there!

Back