• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just Saying Hey ;)

Pandasock

Poke'Panda.
Years
  • Hai everybirdy! My name is Kevin Cochazk The III, Heir to the Throne of Chez. ;) I really like this site and just wanted my presence to be known by all. When it is time I shall appoint each and everyone of you to be my friends, until then you all are enemies. >_> I wish to get along with you all.

Sincerely
    Kevin Cochazk The III

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC Kevin! It's great to have you here with us! I'll gladly be friends with you. Are there any sections of PC that interest you?

Years
  • Welcome to PC, Kevin Cochazk The III! It's pleasure to meet you :p Can we form a alliance to venture this great PC island? I'll assist you around. It'll be fun and adventurous....

sincerely
    Desinishon of the East.:p

Back