• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave / Absence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
  • I might consider leaving, because of moderators that have at least 55 iq. i will be on for the rest of tonight, if you want to convince me into not leaving.
    Ps. not all the moderators are that dumb, only some are

Bye. Good luck, peace be with you, etc.

Vigilante

Ringleader of Hell
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2009
    I am going to be leaving for an undefined amount of time (if anyone cares...) It is because of my social life and my personal outlook on things. Right now, I pretty much hate my life. I am not living my life, I am living someone else's. I am socially awkward, and well, I can't stand it.

I feel that what is stated is necessary enough to describe my leaving. If anyone really cares enough to know the whole reason in depth, add my MSN, [email protected]. Oh, and tell me who you are, because I probably won't be accepting random people.

Last edited:

Dinoyipi

whited out!
    Years
  • I am leaving the Pokécommunity.

I do not wish to describe the circumstances behind my departure, but I will say that they are beyond my control and forbid me to ever return.

@Lucaslucario, gigapoodle, and Vorteld: Plase remove me from the members list of your clans.

@XEL: Unfortunately, I will also need to leave the Shoddy Elements league. Give that gym to someone who can win. XD

@xxxlatiasxxx and Spinosaurous: Thank you for being official friends while I was here.

@Mods/Admins: Please close The Regiclub thread.

@Everyone: I'm sorry for having to do this so suddenly. Thank you all for the good times I had here.

Lash

Years
  • I won't be on for like two weeks... No reasons like vacations or anything, I just need a break from the internet and get a dose of the real world.

So yeah, pretty much filed under personal reasons. See ya when I see ya.

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
  • I have returned from my Florida holiday, i landed at the airport (Manchester International) this morning after flying from Orlando Internation at 6:30pm the previous night (American time -5 hours), i am very tired as i didn't get any sleep on the plane, i have just come on to let everyone know that i'm back, i might not be active for the next few days though as i catch up on sleep etc

Vigilante

Ringleader of Hell
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2009
    I won't be on as my computer is toast :( see yall when it is fixed/get a new one

.Seth

.explorer.
    Years
  • I'm leaving. I'm sick of this place and have been for months. Some of the mods are arrogant. I'm sick of trying to help and getting shot down for not having a mod badge, and I'm tired of the ROM Hacking section.

Oh, I almost forgot. No one cares, right?

I'll probably end up lurking for a while, though. D:
    I'll probably just be gone a few days, by the way.

Last edited:

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
  • Seth, don't leave! You is good member and makes good posts and yeah. ;__;
    Come back soon. <3 I know you'll read these posts and be like :O. ;3
    I hope Pokecommunity didn't Break. your heart! ;;

lol, just had to do it.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I'm leaving. I'm sick of this place and have been for months. Some of the mods are arrogant. I'm sick of trying to help and getting shot down for not having a mod badge, and I'm tired of the ROM Hacking section.

Oh, I almost forgot. No one cares, right?

I'll probably end up lurking for a while, though. D:
    I'll probably just be gone a few days, by the way.
    nuuuuuuuuuuu, come back! D: I'll miss you. ;~;

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Right, so, gonna be leaving you all for a while. Haha, I can hear you all celebrate. I've got Christmas tests and festivities to be focusing on (and let's face it, PC has caused my grades to sink down to the very bottom of the sea) so I need to redeem myself and prove to my teachers that I can take higher level subjects for the state exams I have this Summer. So I'll be back around Christmas, right? Maybe. The pressure us beginning to mount on and I don't know when my Mocks (practise run of my state exams) are gonna happen. Probably mid-February... and I'll need to do a lot of work to be ready for them. Besides, my activity here has been dwindling since September... There's no point in coming back if I'm just gonna be lurking, right? So I'll be coming back after February, right? This is the worst part. I've stayed up until five in the morning to my friends, not doing my homework and ending up unable to focus on what's going on in class the next day. I'll have three months to learn everything I should've in the last two and a half years. I don't know if I'll be able to find the time and log on between then, but I'll definitely be back by July. For those of you worrying about keeping in contact with me (practically nobody), I'll still be on MSN most days and I'll tweet every so often too.

Farewell for now, y'all.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Well, a fake antivirus thing managed to get into my computer, and I was panicking at first, which caused me to feel awkward coming here and just about any other site when it was gone two days later. :/

Now I feel like finally becoming active again, so hello everyone.

Edit: Don't know you that well, 157, but I've seen your posts since my lurking days.. I'm sorry you have to leave, but I don't blame you for your reasons. Hope you enjoy the rest of your life.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back