• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Spoilers] Dawn and Brock are gonna return?!

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
Years
  • I don't know how many of you know this but apparently, according to Bulbapedia, Dawn and Brock made an appearence after XY095. While they probably aren't gonna bother doing this it's not impossible since well Piplup (aka the one with the worst dubbed voice ever) is still very popular in Japan for god knows what reason and Brock is the epitome of nostalgia so yeah.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Honestly, it would be helpful if you linked the proof or something. As far as I can tell, they weren't even mentioned. However, this is nothing to get excited about unless it was a preview.

We seen all the characters at the end of Pokemon BW series because of Ash's flashbacks.

As you said, it isn't impossible, but I don't see it being likely. It could also just be specials of them getting Mega Evolutions to show off Pokemon Z Megas.

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2017
    I don't know how many of you know this but apparently, according to Bulbapedia, Dawn and Brock made an appearence after XY095. While they probably aren't gonna bother doing this it's not impossible since well Piplup (aka the one with the worst dubbed voice ever) is still very popular in Japan for god knows what reason and Brock is the epitome of nostalgia so yeah.

Where did u have this information exactly?
    I don't think dawn and brock comes sadly back... :/

Back