• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Spoilers] Lysandre?

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
Years
  • I'm guessing something similar to the games but involving Zygarde or all three legendaries.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    I was not expecting him to show up, usually it's just team rocket from what I've seen. This could definatly be interesting.

Years
  • I'm guessing something similar to the games but involving Zygarde or all three legendaries.

I can't see a similar plot to the games since the anime tends to be sensitive when it comes to real-world disasters and it's something I find too dark for the anime, especially when you take real-world connotations into account and how much the writers go to avoid connections to recent disasters and their traumatic impact.

Kurosaki

(「・ω・)「
    Years
  • I was under the impression that Lysandre wouldn't show up. If he does, it might be just in the background, other than the two minutes where he was communicating with Alan. Or showing up long enough for Zygarde to blast them into another region.

If he did play a bigger role that would be neat, because I'm already loving that they're collaborating the movies / specials with the anime, but I'm not counting on it. D:

Back