• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adding only some of the DPE pokemon to a FR Hack

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    I'm very intrigued but flustered with how hard to understand the DYNAMIC POKEMON EXPANSION code insert is. I was wondering if there is a way to just insert some pokemon like glaceon, leafeon, sylveon, instead of inserting so many. I'm almost done with my hack and the DPE would make it hard to complete but if I could just add a few it would be great, I do know how to insert DPE and CFRU but at the stage of my hack its pointless for my hack, maybe for a new one but not the current one, can anyone help me with how i could just add a few instead of all of them.

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2023
    I'm very intrigued but flustered with how hard to understand the DYNAMIC POKEMON EXPANSION code insert is. I was wondering if there is a way to just insert some pokemon like glaceon, leafeon, sylveon, instead of inserting so many. I'm almost done with my hack and the DPE would make it hard to complete but if I could just add a few it would be great, I do know how to insert DPE and CFRU but at the stage of my hack its pointless for my hack, maybe for a new one but not the current one, can anyone help me with how i could just add a few instead of all of them.

CFRU and DPE are C injectors, so to be able to work with them, a understanding of the basics of the C programming language is required.

Once you have that, the answer is to comment out the data for ones you don't want to add, in the correct files.

Back