• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Script editor tool for android

Zankew

(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿)
Years
  • *I am saying sorry in advance if i am writing in the wrong section cause I am new to this site*

So I came across this tool called advance map and used it on my android with exagear strategies and it works perfectly.But I wanted to ask that is there any tool for scripting GBA games on android devices? Yeah, I know that it is a lot more comfortable to work in front of a big screen instead of a small tablet. But I know that there are some people out there who want to make some changes in their games on the go. So any suggestions wI'll be appreciated!

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2020
    Couple of things:
    • AdvanceMap isn't available on Android...? Unless that's a recent thing...?
    • There are no tools for editing on Android except for Hex Editors, which all suck unless you want to shell out a bunch of money (no Android app or game is worth demanding more than $1) unless you want to go to some shady website to sideload the APK and probably get some malware too.
    • You can still do a lot with a Hex Editor but of course you'd have to know the offsets for the data in the ROM yourself if you want to make any meaningful change, like editing stats.
    • Also, yes, this is the correct place, just for future reference :)

Zankew

(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿)
    Years
  • Couple of things:
    • AdvanceMap isn't available on Android...? Unless that's a recent thing...?
    • There are no tools for editing on Android except for Hex Editors, which all suck unless you want to shell out a bunch of money (no Android app or game is worth demanding more than $1) unless you want to go to some shady website to sideload the APK and probably get some malware too.
    • You can still do a lot with a Hex Editor but of course you'd have to know the offsets for the data in the ROM yourself if you want to make any meaningful change, like editing stats.
    • Also, yes, this is the correct place, just for future reference :)

No worries for the app developers' demands. I will just patch the apps. I will try to learn the hex editors and use 'em.
    And sorry for late reply, i didnt recieve any notification...

Back