• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rejected: Why PC is so Special to me.

Melody

Banned
Years
  • This article; or series of articles really...is meant to be a bit like member stories. What it says on the tin is the subject. To be honest I'd like the first article to be from my point of view...but I would then later expand it perhaps by interviewing other members and hopefully collaborating with them on the article to get their stories. My intention is for this article or set of articles to be...something that shows people how cool PC is, and maybe get to cover some of the coolest stories about PC and why it's such a great community! :3

Reactions: Sun

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hm, cute idea; how would you write this out?

Your best experiences from the first time you joined - present? From what I assume?

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Well not exactly chronological such as that. But the events described could range from join date to present, yes. More I feel like it would focus a lot on being basically about not just events but things on PC you enjoy. Content, friends, blogs, vm conversations, pm conversations, whatever it is that makes someone feel like PC is a wonderful place.

Back