• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gen 2] Pokemon Crystal LP by @trainer_nokachi

trainer_nokachi

the trainer who wanders ~
Years
    • AZ
    • Seen Dec 16, 2020
    crystal.png

Hello everybody, and welcome to my LP for Pokémon Crystal!

I am so very excited to share with all of you my progress. I always have a lot of fun whenever I play Crystal. Hands down one of my favorite games in the entire series. I hope you enjoy my content as much as I enjoyed making it :)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

CHAPTER 1: HUMBLE BEGINNINGS
    Pokémon Crystal: VS Rival Silver 1

Normally when I play through this game, I already have my starter and team chosen. This time, I decided to do something different and start w/ Totodile. First time in awhile since I've done so! As I had recently been watching Avatar: The Legend of Korra, I decided a fitting name for Totodile would be Tonraq.

As per usual, we had our first rival battle, but I made it a little easier on myself by grinding a few levels on my way to Mr. Pokémon. We won our first battle with ease. Now we move onto Violet City, and our first gym battle!

Follow me on IG @trainer_nokachi &check out my Pokémon Crystal series on IGTV for more!

CHAPTER 2: THE CONQUEST BEGINS!

Attachments

• trainer_card.jpg
      trainer_card.jpg
      96.6 KB · Views: 4
    • tonraq.jpg
      tonraq.jpg
      97.6 KB · Views: 1
    Last edited:

trainer_nokachi

the trainer who wanders ~
    Years
    • AZ
    • Seen Dec 16, 2020
    CHAPTER 2: THE CONQUEST BEGINS!

Anyone who has played this game can tell you that trying to catch a Teddiursa is a whole mission by itself. Between it's low encounter rate and ability to flee from the battle, it can be a bit of a headache to obtain one! But oh, is that headache worth it. Teddiura tears through the early game and becomes even better when it evolves.

I decided to go with the Korra reference again by naming her Asami. Asami wasn't a bender, Teddiura is a normal type, but are both powerful women in their own right. I was glad to have Asami on my team for this run!

As for the gym battle, both Tonraq and Asami passed their first gym battle with flying colors! Pun intended. They continuously kept up the pressure and each got a victory, with Tonraq taking Pidgey and Asami taking Pidgeotto. This was the first of many team victories.

Attachments

• asami.jpg
      asami.jpg
      37 KB · Views: 1
    • gym.jpg
      gym.jpg
      125.1 KB · Views: 1
    Last edited:
    Back