• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Game Idea] My frist try history of a game based in pokemon

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2023
    Hi pls read the sinopsis and write your impresión Ty for read ;)

Sinopsis:
    Han Pasado 3000 años la humanidad se desarrollo tanto que algunos juegos de RV existentes son el deleite de la mayoria de los gamers y estos a su ves son mas reconocidos que antes.

Ers un(a) chico(a) el cual se quedo en un orfanato sin poder ser adoptado, apartado de los demas tenia un gran recentimiento contra todos pero ...
    todavia no sabe que el tendra la ultima palabra para destruir o salar el mundo.

Its a game based in pokemon but all pokemon replaced for Noids!

noid: son Mounstros digitales que cambian de forma forma para pelear .

features:
    first 150 noids :),
    New Profesor "Ains" (its a crazy cientist and profesor).
    New Región, map, intro, atacks,
    History original and decisions have a history of multiple oportunities and interaction whit the environment.

I hope make te game :) Is my first try and relly like write histories for games :)

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hi, Welcome to Pokecommunity! For the future, please make your posts in English.

So based off google translate, this is a Pokemon-like game using virtual monsters called "Noids" in Virtual Reality, starring a boy who was never adopted from the orphanage. Do I have that right?

It does sound like an interesting concept, though I am not sure what you are using to create this game, as you have another post in ROM Hacking about the same concept. Is this a ROM Hack or a game made in Pokemon Essentials or another Game engine?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2023
    sorry and thanks for read my cencept idea , is a Rpgmaker bro :)

and i have many ideas for this fan game i have relly many questions for how change or add tings for more complete experience relly thanks , T_T for coment .

and i try upload more of the history and some concempt of 3 first Noids for the next week i relly excited for this game and hope like on the future

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    If you are using RPG Maker, then this is the place to be!

As for your questions, that depends on if you are using RPG Maker by itself or one of the many Pokemon engines for it, like Pokemon Essentials, which has its own forum for questions. It's up at the top, but here's another link to it.

Good luck on your project.

Back