• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon Violet Crystal

Years
  • Trailer:

INTRODUCTION:
    Pokémon Violet Crystal is the sequel to Pokémon Violet Version, both projects born from the idea of dedicating a series of games to the Legendary Pokémon Mewtwo. Everyone knows Mewtwo as a Pokémon created by humans through a genetic mutation of Mew's DNA, but in Pokémon Violet Version and Violet Crystal the reality is different: Mew has never been cloned, therefore Mewtwo does not exist, however there is still a presence of a Mewtwo that apparently came from another universe via dimensional portals. Furthermore, this Mewtwo does not seem to be very friendly and is endowed with special powers, therefore it poses a threat to both Pokémon and people.

STORY:
    Spoiler:

MAIN CHARACTERS:
    Spoiler:

IMPROVEMENTS FROM VIOLET VERSION:
    - Tilesets and OW Sprites from HGSS
    - EBDX
    - Bigger maps
    - More use of HM
    - The Pokémon Center and the Market are in one structure
    - Poké Gear
    - Loop .ogg audio files
    - More Pokémon
    - New encounters methods
    - Balls from Apricorns

Feedback and info: [email protected]
    YouTube Channel
    Instagram

UPDATE (9/9/22)
    Spoiler:

UPDATE (10/21/22)
    Spoiler:

UPDATE (10/22/22)
    Spoiler:

UPDATE (12/12/22)
    Pokémon Violet Crystal it's now available for download! Special thanks to:
    - pietrocreed, for testing the Alpha version of the game and for developing the Pokémon Violet Launcher;
    - Red, for testing the Alpha and Beta version of the game;
    - Reb.Spos, for the artworks of Fil and Mike.
    As a prize for their work the people mentioned above will receive a physical copy of the game in CD!

It took me more than one year to make this game, I hope you'll enjoy it. Let me know what you think of it and if you have anything else to ask or you have to report a problem you can write to [email protected] or send a direct message on IG to @filmike_13. That's all, thanks for you patience!

See you on the next adventure!

FilMike

Download Pokémon Violet Crystal

Release date: 12/12/22

SCREENSHOTS AND VIDEOS:

Pokémon Violet Version Download

CREDITS:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    While obvously the game being G/S/C/HG/SS based will the Kanto startes be available in some way before Kanto? Also are there any moveset and/or type changes? Typhlosion and Feraligatr are underpowered usually which is a shame. Similarly are the movesets in general gen-8 based? And how long is the current build?

Years
  • Kanto will not be available in Violet Crystal for a reason related to the previous game (Violet Version). Obviously, Violet Crystal is in development and so I could always insert the same Kanto from Violet Version. As for the Kanto starters I could put them wild in Johto (most likely I will). The movesets I left them the default ones of Pokémon Essentials. Finally, the version I am currently working on (Ver. 1.9.0.8) goes all the way to Goldenrod City.

Sorry if I'm wrong to write something but I'm Italian...

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    ---------------------------
    Error
    Script '[Interpreter]' line 246: RuntimeError occurred.

Script error within event 5 (coords 6,5), map 10 (Sapphire City Gym):

Exception: NameError

Message: FBDG:162:in `renderBadgeAnimation'uninitialized constant FANCY_BADGE_NAMES

***Full script:

renderBadgeAnimation(0)

Backtrace:

Interpreter:197:in `pbExecuteScript'

(eval):1:in `pbExecuteScript'

Interpreter:1458:in `eval'

Interpreter:197:in `pbExecuteScript'

Interpreter:1458:in `command_355'

Interpreter:359:in `execute_command'

Interpreter:155:in `update'

Interpreter:102:in `loop'

Interpreter:158:in `update'

Scene_Map:162:in `update'

OK
    is the error i get after beating brock in the first gym

Years
  • The error should have been fixed, a new version of the game is now available. Thank you very much for your report and sorry for my inactivity.

Years
  • Kanto will not be featured in Pokémon Violet Crystal for a reason related to the story of Pokémon Violet Version.

Back