• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Essentials] Pokémon Seeker

Years
    • They/Them, One/One
    • Seen Apr 24, 2023
    title.png

Positions Needed:
    • Spriters - Graphics are the soul of any game. If you can sprite Pokémon, NPCs, or tilesets in a GBA style, consider applying!
    • Composers - Sound and music is essential in making projects stand out, and we want to do our very best. Composers that specialize in a GBA style are highly encouraged to apply!
    • Writers - We're looking for people serious about writing with experience. This would include writing the outline for the main story. Apply if interested.

Volunteers accepted!
    Must have experience and show examples of previous work.
    Plagiarism or tracers will NOT be accepted!

Project Title: Pokémon Seeker
    Thread: None (yet).

Brief Summary:
    From afar, a researcher arrives at the Isone region, tasked with researching the ancient legends of the land. Upon their arrival, they're met with catastrophe and must try to survive in this unknown land. The game is highly inspired by the GBA aesthetic and tries to restrict itself to the same limitations while still creating something unique and new.

Progress/Screenshots:
    unknown.png

Method of Contact:
    Discord @ byliyth#1713

Additional Information:
    Any and all help is appreciated!​

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2021
    Hello Avery I am interested in joining you in creating Pokemon Seeker I only have one question it is a gba rom hack or Rpg maker Fan Game and also contact me on discord Textan Gaming #0565 I already tried messaging you but I couldn't because you have only frnds can dm so accept frnd request on discord

Last edited:

_pheebee

[I]Gosh! What's poppin'?[/i]
    Years
  • Hey! I said I'd apply on twitter, and here I am!

Roles I can fill: Overworld Artist, and Region Map Artist.
    Proof of Work:
    Regional Maps:
    Spoiler:

Credit to Atomic Reactor for the 2nd and 3rd Pics Style. (based on his Map Style from Pokémon Rose Gold)

Overworld Proof:
    https://sta.sh/2btiqhypq6y

Years
    • They/Them, One/One
    • Seen Apr 24, 2023
    Hey! I said I'd apply on twitter, and here I am!

Roles I can fill: Overworld Artist, and Region Map Artist.
    Proof of Work:
    Regional Maps:
    Spoiler:

Credit to Atomic Reactor for the 2nd and 3rd Pics Style. (based on his Map Style from Pokémon Rose Gold)

Overworld Proof:
    https://sta.sh/2btiqhypq6y

We'd love to have you on the team! My Discord is Daínn#1713 if you want to send a quick message so I can add you to the server and answer any questions you have and introduce you to the others!

Years
    • They/Them, One/One
    • Seen Apr 24, 2023
    Bump, we're looking for playtesters still if anybody wants to apply! Here are some new screenshots from the project to attract you guys!

2021-06-14_21_52_23.324.png

2021-06-14_00_01_05.420.png

2021-06-14_21_53_23.659.png

Years
    • They/Them, One/One
    • Seen Apr 24, 2023
    Bump! We're near releasing the prologue and the first chapter soon, so any help polishing the game would be appreciated! <3 Here's a new pic of the progress we've made so far!
    unknown.png

Years
    • They/Them, One/One
    • Seen Apr 24, 2023
    Hey there! Are you still looking for spriters? WIll love to apply as a trainer spriter! :>

Yup! Please DM me examples of your previous work on Discord (just updated it as I didn't realize it still said to DM my old tag) at byliyth#1713.

Years
  • I would like to playtest the game. I have few years of experience with game development still pretty new to romhacking. is the role still open?

Discord: Its.Raining.Ben#5431

Back