• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Let's Go] Shiney Growlithe help.

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2018
    I'm still pretty new to the game got to the third gym but I have herd such conflicting things on the internet about Shinies appearance.

Growlithe has always been my favourite pokemon so when I herd you could get a shiny one I caught 33 then sprayed the lure and have been sat on route 6 waiting.

Can anyone tell me what is the best way to get one he's the only Shinie I actually want.

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Was it 33 in a row? If so, what you're doing is the easiest method of getting a shiny. You have the odds at their highest, so now all you have to do is wait. It's very passive, so like, watch some movies or some youtube videos or something. Just make sure to pay attention to the game as well.

If you want it to go a little faster, you can start encountering other pokemon and running away immediately, so that you refresh the route a bit faster. But you'll run out of the lure more quickly, so its up to you.

Back