• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Let's Go] 2-adw2a-0025 Pokémon Fehlercode

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2018
    Hallo, weiß jemand ob Niantic und Nitendo diesen Fehler beheben wollen? Hatte mit beiden Kontakt, Niantic schiebt das Problem auf Nintendo und die haben aber noch nicht Mal offiziell den Fehler bekanntgemacht.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Hallo, weiß jemand ob Niantic und Nitendo diesen Fehler beheben wollen? Hatte mit beiden Kontakt, Niantic schiebt das Problem auf Nintendo und die haben aber noch nicht Mal offiziell den Fehler bekanntgemacht.
    Hi. I'm afraid it will be hard for us to help you when you post in German given this is an english-based website.

I used google translate and searched the error code, but I can only guess the issue is _maybe_ the phone is not supported in transferring from GO to LGPE. Are there more details you could offer?

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2018
    Hallo, mein English ist schlecht, sorry.

Nein ich habe nur diese Angaben... :( Ich habe bereits mit dem Switchsupport telefoniert, aber noch kein Feedback bekommen. Danke für die Hilfe.

Back