• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Original] Leaf me alone.

Coffee

Banned
Years
  • Leaf me alone

Chapter 1

Do you ever have that feeling that you just want to give up? You're losing hope and you just feel like ending it all? I do. I've had that feeling once. And i'm about to share it with you. My name is Ayrus. Get comfortable, grab some coffee and listen to my story.
    It all happened around 2 weeks ago. I was jogging outside my house like any other day. It was Autumn so a good jog is never a bad thing. It gave me the chance to look at nature in all it's falling leaves glory. Normally everything would be fine. I would jog a bit and go back home. But this time was different. As i was running through the woods, i noticed a figure standing inbetween the trees. I would have ignored him but i was in such a good mood that i went up to him to start a conversation. Big mistake on my part. As i was casually walking towards the figure, he pulled out a knife and jelled at me ''Get lost freak! Do you wanna get hurt or something!?'' I didn't hestitate any further. 'Get out of there Ayrus!' was the only tought that was running through my mind. Luckily he wasn't following me... at least, that's what i first thought.
    As i hung up my jacket and layed down on my couch, i heard a noise coming from my kitchen. I grabbed my baseball bat just in case. ''Is anyone there!? Whoever you are, you better come out here right now!'' I walked towards the kitchen and peeked around the corner. To my relief it was just the sink. Now i was thinking about who could have left the sink running. I surely wasn't home all day and i never left it open. And then... i turned around.​

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hello. That's an interesting start. Do you have the plot planned out already?

A few things: you should try to space out the text a bit, in several paragraphs. Especially in between dialogue. Also, the chapter felt a bit short. This is of course heavily individual between stories, but so much happened in such short time and all of a sudden the protagonist was back at home and then they turn around and-
    the end.
    The pace was a bit quick, is all. Just something you might want to think about :)

Back