• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats your favorite kind music and what are your favorite bands?

Anthem Of The Fire

Fire that remenatets within'
    Years
    I personally do not like Hip-Hop or Rap, but I do like Alternated Rock and Rock. My favorite Music is: Yellowcard Linkin Park, AFI, Story of the Year, Nickleback and Daughtry (A Liite . . ), Finch, Motion City Soundtrack, Rooney . . . . and about another 40 band I can' describe.

kiler

Fo Shizzle Dizzle
    Years
    I like Electronic and Rap the most, and i even make electronic music.

tangerine dream, software, jean michel jarre, robert schroeder, and some others are my fav electronic musicians.

tangerine dream are my fav band of all time.

my fav rappers r bone thugz n harmony, 50 cent, 3-6 mafia, and emniem.

bone thugz n harmony 4 lyfe!!!!

and if u are wondering, i call myself, as a musician, electric disection.

kiler in da crib.

Years
    I like almost everything except for Rap... I think everyone can do that and it isn´t something special.

One of my favorite-bands is Linkin Park but I like Depeche Mode, Billy Talent, Crush40 and Avril Lavigne also. (Lol so different music types)

Last edited:

Grovyle42(Griff8416)

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2023
    Alternative Rock, Acoustic Rock, Brit-Rock, Independent Rock, Classic Rock, Oldies.

Favorite bands: The Beatles, Blink 182, Blue October, Bob Dylan, Bob Marley, Bon Jovi, Boston, Brendan Benson, Bruce Springstein, Bryan Adams, The Clash, Coldplay, Eagles, Eiffel 65 (for nostalgia), Flogging Molly, Foo Fighters, Franz Ferdinand, Fratellis, Jack Johnson, Journey, The Kinks, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Michael Learns to Rock, Oasis, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Shins, Snow Patrol, Sting and the Police, The Strokes, Teddy Geigar, The White Stripes

My favorites are bolded.

Last edited:

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    I love House, Electronica, Pop, Techno, Rap, R&B, and a little Rock.

My favorite artists are Rihanna, Benny Benassi, Lil' Mama, Beyonce, Britney Spears, and Kanye West.

It seems the majority of people on this site like Rock.

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    Since this poll has to do with music, it belongs in the Other Entertainment forum. So I'm moving it there for you. Read the rules of the OVP forum before posting again.

If the mod of Other Entertainment decides this is a duplicate of another thread, go ahead and lock it :)

*moves*

--FG

Radikaru

moonrose
    Years
    I like a variety of things, ranging from centuries-old classical music to more modern heavy metal, with plenty of stuff in between.
    I just don't like rap/hip hop and most country and jazz. xD

As for my favorite bands, they're currently Within Temptation, RED, and Linkin Park.
    My favorite singers are Kelly Clarkson, Sakamoto Maaya, and Utada Hikaru.
    And my favorite musicians are Kajiura Yuki and Kanno Yoko. :3

Natalie♥

Not even the sky is the limit
    Years
    Alternitive rock, rock and sometimes Indie rock. Bands I love are in bold.

Paramore, SilverStein, Evenesence, Sense Fail, Armor for Sleep, My Chemical Romance, From First to Last, 30 Seconds to Mars, Lost Prophets, Kill Hannah, The Higher, King of Leon, AlexisOnFire, Last Goodnight, Cobra Starship, Sick Puppies, Aiden, Hinder, Chevelle, The Almost, Tokio Hotel, Led Zepplin and 55 other bands I didn't want to list.

Phoenix Wright

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2007
    my favorite music is like post-hardcore stuff or experimental stuff.
    i love it.
    my bands are: thrice, thursday, circa survive, the sound of animals fighting

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Linkin Park and Avril Lavigne.

Avril is pretty much the only girl that does Rock, and she's pretty good.

Ahh. Linkin Park I've loved for a long time XDD

Years
    Rock, mostly 90's, but some new stuff.

Favorite bands:
    Soundgarden
    Pearl Jam
    Bush
    Janes Addiction
    Nirvana
    Tool
    The Vines

I have some others, but those are mostly my favorites.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    New Country is where its at. I like plenty of other stuff like Linkin Park, Bon Jovi, Lifehouse, MAtch Box 20 and lots of disney music for some reason. Anything like that works I guess but my absolute favourites are all country.

Sugarland

Keith Urban
    Paul Brandt
    Carrie Underwood
    Brad Paisley
    Kenny Chesney
    Rascal Flatts.

They're all good.

kiler

Fo Shizzle Dizzle
    Years
    Alternitive rock, rock and sometimes Indie rock. Bands I love are in bold.

Paramore, SilverStein, Evenesence, Sense Fail, Armor for Sleep, My Chemical Romance, From First to Last, 30 Seconds to Mars, Lost Prophets, Kill Hannah, The Higher, King of Leon, AlexisOnFire, Last Goodnight, Cobra Starship, Sick Puppies, Aiden, Hinder, Chevelle, The Almost, Tokio Hotel, Led Zepplin and 55 other bands I didn't want to list.

mcr and tokio hotel are probably two of the worst bands ever in existence.

vangelis is also pretty cool.

also klaus schulze and johannes schmoelling (both former band members of tangerine dream), klaus schuzle with tangerine dream in the early years, and johannes schmoelling in the best years,especially the 1980's, and he was there with td's best concert, live in warsaw, poland 1984 (actually in 1983)

kiler in da crib.

Years
    (I'll leave this open and let it focus mostly on artists & aggroupations)

I like

Pink Floyd, Tangerine Dream, Genesis, Kansas, Jethro Tull, Spocks Beard, Soft Machine, UFO, Muse, Thin Lizzy, Rush, Radiohead, Led Zeppelin, Eric Johnson, King Crimson, Camel, Premiata Forneria Marconi, The Flaming Lips, Emerson, Lake & Palmer, Deep Purple, La Clicka, Rainbow, Focus, Supertramp, Styx, Foreigner, Al DiMeola, Luis Mejía, Yes, Eloy, Il Rovescio di la Medaglia, The Edgar Winter Group, Fleetwood Mac, Triumph, Cat Stevens, Triumvirat, a bit of Aerosmith, a bit of Sabbath, I also like the works of Bach, Vivaldi, and Dvořák.

and a lot more.

kiler

Fo Shizzle Dizzle
    Years
    (I'll leave this open and let it focus mostly on artists & aggroupations)

I like

Tangerine Dream,

dude u rule.

i just got out another album "Encore", have u ever heard it?

monolight is just simply amazing.

i didnt bother giving this song a chance before, but i gave cherokee lane and desert dream a chance.

i wish i had listened to this song before, but i love it now.

what r ur fav albums by tangerine dream?

kiler in da crib.

Back