• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A question about anim?...

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
Years
  • A question about anim?...

Okay, one time I saw an anim? movie about the atomic bombs dropped on Japan. Does anyone know the tilte of this movie???? I really want to know!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Shouldn?t this be in OA? O_o; *moved*

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
  • Well...all I remember is a little girl who survived the bomb attack folding lots of paper birds, because her mother told her that if you folded 1,000 paper birds then you would get one wish. But just after folding the 999 bird, she died in the hospital because of lucimia(sp?) made by the bombs radiation. It was a sad movie, really.

Hex Maniac

lemme see that tootsie roll!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2006
    i read a book about this! i think it was called "Lucy and the Paper Cranes". I'm not really sure

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Ya it's a true story i rember reading it in 5th grade. The movie is calleds Swan Of 999 wishes.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • It's apparently based off of Sadako and the Thousand Cranes... or something along those lines. (I think the title varies.) ._. It's a book about the true story of a girl who got leukemia from the radiation of the bombs that landed on Hiroshima in WWII. @_@ It's really touching - I remember reading it a few years ago.

Back