• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Breeders Alliance

Deeje

Pokemon Breeder from Aus
Years
  • I have started a group that breeds Pokemon that may be hard to find or obtain in the game, or just ones they want to breed, and give them to others through the GTS for pretty much anything ;]
    If you wanna check out what there is, or be a member of the alliance, go to here:
    Link removed~

Or post here if you wanna join!

Last edited by a moderator:

Subzero829

Gamer's Breeding Team
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2009
    Breeders

Hello I wouldnt mind helping out being a breeder. I have about 250 pokemon, In cluding the completed first generation pokedex.

Deeje

Pokemon Breeder from Aus
    Years
  • Sure, help is loved, tell me what pokemon you will breed at first, and where people can contact you at

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • You can't advertise your site in your post. Feel free to just "create" or run a breeding alliance here or put the link in your sig. Thanks.

Post Edited~

Back