• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Free Charmanders

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
Years
  • Yes, title says it all. I have almost 2 boxes full of Charmanders because I breeded tons of eggs in search of a female Charmander, yet, I still got none =(. Now so many Charmanders in my box are annoying, so instead of just releasing them, I decided to give 'em away to the people that want them. My Diamond FC and Name in Trainer Card.
    (And I also have Bagons, Gibles, All Sinnoh starters, Elekids with Cross Chop, Bulbasaurs and Eevees. These aren't free, however=D)

P.S. Charmanders are free, but if anyone could give me a female Charmander/Charmeleon/Charizard I'd be so Thankful =D Oh and can anyone answer.. If I'm breeding my male Charmander with a Ditto, do I have chances of getting a female from an egg? I didn't think so, but I mean.. two boxes is just ridiculous. Well, add me/ Post your FC's if you want one. You may ask for a specific nature, but I may not have it..

Athena

Untitled.
    Years
  • There is a chance of getting a female, it's just 12.5%. So yeah, it is a shitty deal... I hope you find a female soon!! And good luck!

Abyss

:)
    Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2008
    I'll take one. :) But I gotta beat the E4 first which I'm in the cave right now so... I'll pm ya when I'm ready.

danomater

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 13, 2011
    They say to get a female of anytype that you can get a female one for, try hatching it in Florma town. Not sure if it works, but hey why not give it a try. And i wouldnt mind one of those when i beat the Elite four.

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2009
    can i have 1 of those charmanders plz :)

pm me if yeah :)

Zerrah.

Mauling with Ursaring
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 15, 2018
    Um...I have a female Charmander just rotting away in my PC. You can have it, and it doesn't really have to be for anything, but if you have any of the following, I'd appreciate it if we could do a trade:
    Burmy
    Female Combee
    Skorupi
    Houndour
    Houndoom
    Slowpoke

_Diego//

Years
  • I'm here now, and I finally bred my female Charmader just one egg before I decided to turn off my game. Yay! Well, anyway I need to get rid of Charmanders so if anyone is on tell me.

EDIT: Since I breed most of the PKMN listed above them quite easily, I'll ask for:

Mothim
    Beautifly
    Cascoon Thanks to MurdaRisk
    Dustox
    Vespiquen
    Heracross
    Ambipom
    Drifblim Thanks to danometer
    Lopunny
    Misdreavus
    Mismagius
    Honchkrow
    Goldeen/Seaking
    Chimecho
    Rapidash Thanks to danomater
    Bonsly Thanks to MurdaRisk
    Munchlax
    Hippopotas/Hippowdon Thanks to danomater
    Azurril Thanks to danometer
    Skorupi Thanks to PKMN Trainer Green
    Croagunk
    Finneon/Lumineon
    Feebas/Milotic Thanks to Muse
    Palkia ;)
    Yeah, all of this just so I can own all Sinnoh Pokemon.

I'd also appreaciate a Magby -> Magmortar

Last edited:

_Diego//

Years
  • OK, but ya got me in a wrong moment =P Just seconds ago I entered the PKMN league.. I'll be online soon too.

What's your name and FC?

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2013
    Aight. If you want, we can just do it tomorrow. That way you can finish the Pokemon league and I can study for my Botany exam, which will be hard =(

Name: Aaron
    FC: 5412 8765 4858

_Diego//

Years
  • I entered with just my Salamence and a Horsea with Exp. Share. I'm already at Lucian, It won't be long. We can do it tomorrow if you want, though.

Back