• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Free Charmanders

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
Years
  • I'm power forward, and yeah, it's for my school team. Nothing big, but everything's fun:)

And Ok, I'm going on now. Don't cancel the invite.

MurdaRisk

Ninja Assassin
    Years
  • hey thats cool, gotta have fun. That was the problem for me I would go to practice and games, and it was no fun I would only go because my mom was paying for it. Now, right now while I sit at work I wish I could go to baseball practice other than this

danomater

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 13, 2011
    Im working on the rest of your list, alls i want are the beginner ones. Maybe some stronger ones for the freaking elite four.

_Diego//

Years
  • Ah, I see. Well, I'm enjoying this while I can =)

~~

There ya go. Thanks.

EDIT: Hmm, you know, just 'cause you actually traded me two Pokemon I did want, I'll let you pick another one I'm offering for free. Pick one :)

MurdaRisk

Ninja Assassin
    Years
  • ya im in the same time zone, i live in nevada. Dat sux thats kinda what i thought since you have school i will already be at work :( maybe i can get over to the starbucks on lunch and use there wifi, if they have it to get that char. My lunch is at 7:30

_Diego//

Years
  • Hm.. Well, sadly there is nothing I can about my time.. I guess maybe a weekend, but anyway, whenever you see me here means I'm ready to trade.

~~

Dan?

danomater

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 13, 2011
    The Turtwig will do, i have a Infernape already. I really dont want anything in return, but if you insist, i wont decline

_Diego//

Years
  • I'm feeling generous today ;)

Well, I've set up an invite, now you can log in and accept it.

~

Ok, there ya go. Now I have to go for the night. Gonna hatch the rest of my eggs.

Later, people.

danomater

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 13, 2011
    I can get you Heracrss, and Azurril, if you trade me something that can beat the elite four, so i can get the national pokedex.

Updat, i got driftloon, so if you want that you can have it too.

Update2 i also got a Chingaling, so if you want i can evlove it for you, or you can have that one too.

Last edited:
    Back