• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ti83pop's Dex Completion and More

ti83pop

The Indigo Champion
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2008
    I'm currently trying to complete my National Dex. Over the course of this, I will be listing pokemon that I need for the completion, and pokemon that I am willing to trade. I have started to breed pokemon (though nothing special yet, just making the eggs), and am willing to give away a couple legendaries at the moment.

WANT
    Bellsprout (lol)
    Entei
    Pidgey (lol)
    Eevee (I can breed these, but I'm always willing to take more as long as it's not a big hassle. A female would be great.)
    Groudon
    Treecko (Female Pref.)
    Articuno
    Celebi
    Shiny Pokemon (offer and I'll see)
    EV Trained Mons (Again, offer and I'll see)
    Shiny Staryu/Starmie
    Shiny Salamence
    Shiny Riolu

HAVE
    ALL Starters (Having trouble with turtwig, neither dittos like my male torterra...)
    Right now a buttload of poliwhirl
    Uxie
    Regigigas
    Shiny Febas UT
    Shiny Latios UT (level 40)
    Shiny Latias UT (level 40)
    Shiny Charmander UT

I can breed many pokemon at request (as long as they're obtainable in diamond, easily anyway- beat the whole main story). Please note that I don't breed for anything like nature or moves (yet).
    OTHER BREEDABLES
    Bagon
    Kecleon
    Skarmory
    Vulpix
    Staryu
    Growlithe
    Surskit
    Eevee
    Chansey

I will take offers most offers for mostly anything at the moment (though I may close offerings depending on how flooded it may get, though probably not very :p) and be changing my list often. Please specify if you want an egg hatched or not. I may give you an extra Pokemon if I'm having a good day or if it's not the fairest trade for you.

Sorry for the mediocre list as of now, I don't have any shinies or events, but I don't expect any in return so I think it's a fair trade. Maybe in the future I'll have more desirable mons :).

EDIT: If anything is hacked, I will disconnect immediately. If you seem to think I have one hacked, disconnect accordingly. If you do so though, please let me know why you did, and I will investigate.

Last edited:

ti83pop

The Indigo Champion
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2008
    -Raises hand- I have Regigigas, all 3 legendary dogs, Mewtwo, eevee, and growlithe...
    I have growlithe, I was offering to give him :p

I want the Mewtwo the most (not the hardest to obtain either, I know). Then the dogs. Then the gigas :D. What would you want in return? Those are probably worth more than I can give.

I can also trade for the eevee. What would you want for it?
    And the bellsprout (andrea)?

ti83pop

The Indigo Champion
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2008
    Azelf, Kyogre, and Vulpix for....my regigigas, mewtwo, and eevee? the 3 dogs just give me crap for them...like bidoof and starly lol.
    I'll go breed a quick vulpix. Do you want it hatched or not? Otherwise, I'm all set. Thanks!

Andrea

Konoha Ninja ^^
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2008
    do you have anything else not from your list ? it doesnt need to be anything good, its just that i already have all the ones from your list lol. And if you just want them for your pokedex, i can show you every single one of the pokemon you need, that means we trade back though lol. but u can keep bellsprout ^^

ti83pop

The Indigo Champion
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2008
    do you have anything else not from your list ? it doesnt need to be anything good, its just that i already have all the ones from your list lol. And if you just want them for your pokedex, i can show you every single one of the pokemon you need, that means we trade back though lol. but u can keep bellsprout ^^
    The insignificants I just want for the dex data (pidgey, bellsprout). The legendaries I want for the same reason, but I'd like to keep them as well. So, I'd pretty much just prefer to trade and keep the pokemon. I'll check what else I have in a moment, getting my stuff together for the other trade :).

ti83pop

The Indigo Champion
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2008
    Alright, I'm going into the room. Sorry, my computer was having some difficulties.

Fully hatched vulpix :).

BugUser: Sorry, I don't. If I had a shiny though, I'd be trading only for another shiny/an event pokemon :p.
    Gamer: Sorry (again, lol), but I'm not looking to join a team as of now. My skills aren't anything astounding, and I'm not able to dedicate myself as of now. Too many things going on outside, ya know?

Waiting now Sahara :).

Rupp

Strategy!
    Years
    Sarah- You somewhere in this thread said you wanted "crap" for your legendary dogs. Well, if it's crap you want I have it!!! I need Entei and Raikou. If you have them I'll give you anything in my trade thread. If you haven't traded them already.

ti83pop

The Indigo Champion
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2008
    Sarah- You somewhere in this thread said you wanted "crap" for your legendary dogs. Well, if it's crap you want I have it!!! I need Entei and Raikou. If you have them I'll give you anything in my trade thread. If you haven't traded them already.
    Please no solicitation in my thread. This thread is about my wants >8U

But seriously, don't do that. It's kinda frowned upon to go into somebody's thread and take away...business so to speak.

Thanks sahara. I don't want any hacked pokemon, but all of the others were legit, so thanks again :D.

Still looking for an entei (changes first post).

a common shiny for a an event no way thats like shoot me please.
    I didn't mean the rattata >_> That kinda came out wrong. I meant depending on the shiny. Foreign pokemon don't have much significance for me, and the Latias I can obtain, I just would have to play all the way through sapphire again. I also prefer not having a level 100, but I'll still take them if I just want it for the dex or if I'm desperate.

Last edited:

ti83pop

The Indigo Champion
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2008
    My apoligies ti8pop. I'll leave the thread and return to my own.Good Luck!!
    It's quite alright. In fact, I might check out your thread (I have 2 dogs).
    EDIT: NOW LOOKING FOR A TURTWIG (PREF. FEMALE)

Last edited:

ti83pop

The Indigo Champion
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2008
    Updated with some new pokemon (both sides)
    Notice the event suicune :D
    and this bump >_>

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
    Years
    Hey, I'll give you a female Turtwig or two and Eevees (Male, though, i'm also in my way of catching Pidgeys, but you'll have to give me a few time. I can give you level 20 UT Bellsprour) For the Suicune :P May not be agood offer, but I got billions of other stuff I can breed, if you want to check my thread: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=126830

Last edited:

ti83pop

The Indigo Champion
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2008
    Hey, I'll give you a female Turtwig or two and Eevees (Male, though, i'm also in my way of catching Pidgeys and breeding Bellsprouts, but you'll have to give me a few time) For the Suicune :P May not be agood offer, but I got billions of other stuff I can breed, if you want to check my thread
    I just traded away my suicune, and that's a bad deal. I can obtain all of those in game, it'd just take me some time (and those are mainly just being asked because I'm breeding them, and the more the merrier. My group also has some members who are fond of eevee.)

Updating first post soon.

Back